Linda Best...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only 'knew' Linda through this Forum, but over time she showed herself to be forthright, fair, kind, helpful, and ethical--what a list of admirable qualities!! The world will be the poorer without her, but she is now free of pain and worldly care, and I am one who believes we will all meet 'on those Heavenly shores'...She is one I will look forward to meeting there.

My sincere condolences to all of her family; God be with you.

Margo

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy to her family.

((((HUGS)))) to all of her family and friends.

I only knew Linda through the Forum here, but what a wonderful horse woman and great person she was. Not only with horses, but with personal things too. She offered advice and help when my hubby was diagnosed with lymphoma this past January and sent on a lot of information that has been helpful.

She will be missed by everyone, many blessings and prayers to her family. I feel blessed by the 'extra time' we had with her and she will certainly leave an empty space here in the 'Family'.

Love you Linda!!

Oh no...My heart is pain stricken as I wish I would have been able to read this message sooner.... My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends...She will be remembered forever and for always...May God grant her family the peace and serenity that is needed to cope with such a loss...
default_no.gif

I couldn't agree with you more. About a month before I heard this great song and I had to get the tape. It fits Linda to a "T". The song is by Alan Jackson called "Sissy's Song". It was written for a band member that passed away. Just google it and listen. I still have tears when I listen to it.
default_no.gif
Not sure if this link will work. Sissy's Song

EVEN READING THIS MAKES MY HEART BREAK AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.............................................

You know what I did the other day? I did a search of "Fred" posts on LB. I saw a bunch of Linda's old posts. Some went way back. It was kind of nice to read her words and thoughts on subjects. But it also made me very, very sad.

Thanks Diana for the link to - The song by Alan Jackson called "Sissy's Song" - you are right - It fits Linda to a "T".

so sorry I am just hearing this, havent been on recently.

Good thoughts and warm (((HUGS)) to Lindas family left grieving for a wonderful lady. I knew her from the forum but that was enough to see what a great person she was. The sky is brighter with her star...

Latest posts

Back