Linda Best...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, Courtney, Matt... hang in there. Grief is tricky to work through. We'll sure miss her, too.

I have photos of Linda driving Fred from Horseheads last year. If it's appropriate for me to add them here, I will. Linda had me post them after the show....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so deeply sorry for all of the Best family and the miniature horse community at the loss of a wonderful, caring lady. We will all miss her. Prayers for her family to help them through this terrible loss. Jane

I am so sorry to read this. She sure was a wonderful woman and will be missed by many. Our prayers will be with her family.

Corinne

my heart goes out to paul and the rest of linda's family. i am so very sorry.
default_sad.png

Our thoughts and prayers are with her family during this difficult time. I loved seeing her pictures driving Fred.They seemed like quite a team.

Angie

My thoughts and prayers are with Paul, Kim, Matt, Courtney, Linda's older daughter and also her granddaughter. Linda is with the angels now and will be watching over all of us, I'm sure. She fought a good fight but one that she just couldn't win. Love you Linda and will keep your memory in my heart always.

We all will miss you so much Linda. You were an amazing horse woman, wife, mother and friend. We all were so blessed to have you in our lives.

With great sorrow and deepest sympathy.

Love,

Sue

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family during this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss, you have a million sweet memories of Linda, and I hope in time they will bring a smile instead of tears. she fought this with every fiber of her being......she is now in peace. God Bless...it is a sad day.

We all are going to miss Linda very much, but she was such an influential person and has left her mark on each and everyone one of us some how.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Best family.

Love,

Makayla

I am so sorry for your loss. May loving thoughts and prayers surround you all during this difficult time.

Patty

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of Linda's family during this very sad time.

Barbie

I'm so sorry, my prayers go out to Linda's family and friends through this difficult time.

Jan

I spoke to Paul. They are doing as well as can be expected. He said he will post on LB the funeral arrangements when they are completed.

What a loss for all of us. Linda touched so many people in such profound ways. Prayers to ease the pain for her family. God speed Linda. We will miss you so much.

Latest posts

Back