Linda Best...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May God get you though the tough times that are head. God needed one more special Angel with him. We need to send all the prays to the Best's family. As my family has been though this just 2 years ago with my father-in-law there is no words out here to take the pain away from this family. If there is anything that my family can do just send us an email.

May God see this family though the tough that are head of them and protect them from the pain. This will bring the family closer then ever as it did with us.

My prays are with the Best Family

The McCartha's

I'm so deeply sorry for the huge loss her family and friends suffer through Linda's passing. I only knew her through seeing her posts here, but I could see she was an awesome friend to many and she'll be greatly missed. I wish I had been able to meet her.

My heart goes out to all who loved her.

Tonight, the stars in the sky will be a little brighter now that Linda is in Heaven. She will be greatly missed here on LB. My sincere condolences to her family.

I woke to the most beautiful sunrise this morning and to learn that Linda left her earthly bounds this morning only show me that her trip to sit at the feet of our Heavely Father was paved in gold, bonze, and copper and the beautiful bright blue sky as the sun made it's appearance. God Speed dear friend, we will all see you again and compete in the show ring in heaven again. Prayers to Linda's husband, Paul and all her children and family on the loss of a wonderful woman, life partner, mother, sister, and friend to many. Fly home Linda, fly on the wings that you so bravely earned. Your journey here on earth is done, rest in peace wonderful lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, my heart goes out to Linda's family and friends.

Although I never got to meet Linda in person, I always enjoyed her posts on here, you could tell she truly loved her horses and her family.

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Valerie

I am so very sorry.

I lost my Dad to pancreatic cancer two summers ago so I knew what you've been going through.

Cherish your memories - they'll stay with you forever.

Love.

Davie, your way with words is absolutely second to none! There certainly is a brighter star in the sky tonight. I've already answered on the other thread, but again, my heart goes out to the Best family. Linda is now watching down from above. I believe the biggest and best horse shows are "up above us"! You go Linda!!! We will all meet you up there at one of those shows as soon as our time here is done.

I love you Linda, Joyce

Davie your words were beautiful.

I'm not sure if any of you have heard Sissy's Son by Alan Jackson but if you listen I think he was speaking of Linda. You can hear it at www.youtube.com and then type Alan Jackson Sissy's song

linda taught me everything she could. she even let me barrow her horses for shows. i will miss her so much. at least she is in a better place now and out of pain.

courtney, if you need anyone to talk to just call.

all my prayers will go to the Best family.

lizzie

Last edited by a moderator:
Davie, your words were so beautifully said. We will miss Linda so much but the memories that she left behind we will always have. There is a song by Ala Jackson call "Sissy's Song" and if fits Linda so beautifully. Just google it and you can hear it, Alan also has a video that goes along with it and it's lovely.

We were so sorry to hear about linda this morning.. heart felt I heard this song yesterday 2 times and thought of Linda every time.

Sissy Song by Alan Jackson

Why did she have to go

So young I just don't know why

Things happen half the time

Without reason without rhyme

Lovely, sweet young woman

Daughter, wife and mother

Makes no sense to me

I just have to believe

She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels

By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees

And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting

And I know she's smiling saying

Don't worry 'bout me

Loved ones she left behind

Just trying to survive

And understand the why

Feeling so lost inside

Anger shot straight at God

Then asking for His love

Empty with disbelief

Just hoping that maybe

And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting

Don't worry 'bout me

It's hard to say goodbye

Her picture in my mind

They'll always be of times I'll cherish

And I won't cry 'cause

And she walks with jesus and her loved ones waiting

Don't worry 'bout me

Don't worry 'bout me

Don't worry 'bout me

I am so sorry to hear this...sending prayers and good thoughts to her family and friends.

We are so sad to read the news and send our most sincere condolences to the Best family ~ We have known Linda for many years and enjoyed spending time with her and the girls mostly at Nationals, but through the phones calls and emails we enjoyed many happy moments.. I know Linda was an AMAZINGLY strong woman and fought this with every ounce of her energy ~ As it is known ... God NEEDED an Special Angel today..... Gods Speed Linda ~

Sending love & prayers your way.....

Janice & Dominick Silvio

God speed, Linda...
default_wub.png

God must have needed the best farrier up there to take care of all of our horses that have passed.

Hugs to Paul and family and a special hug to Courtney who always came to visit us when Linda trimmed my "girls."

Shows at Horseheads will never be the same.

Dee

I am so, so sorry for your loss...she will be missed very much. I have known her through the years only on the forum, but she was an incredible help to me dealing with Cushings/IR horses.

Godspeed, Linda...thank you for all the lives you have touched. You made a difference in quality of life to many, many horses...

Liz R.

I am so sorry for your loss, I only knew Linda through her postings on the forum but I know she will be missed. Prayers and good thoughts go out to all her family and friends.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back