Levi!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted some pics of any of the fur-kids. Here's a pic of Levi I took this morning
default_smile.png
At 21 months he's a whopping 35" lol. All legs!

Two days ago I made the heart-wrenching decision to euthanise his dam, my beloved Lex. After a drawn out battle against laminitis/founder, the decision was made. A long story...But she was in agony and not getting better. When I look in these big brown eyes I see my girl. He looks so much like her...

DSCF0034-2_zps62a87115.jpg

Levi looks good in his woolie suit. Sorry to hear about Lex.

Aww, so sorry to hear about Lex. It's the worst part of horse ownership: loving them enough to know when to say goodbye.

Levi is looking like a big boy, what a cute photo!

He's beautiful Matt. I am so very sorry to hear about Lexus, but I know you did what was best for her, and THAT is what matters.

Awww Matt, when I saw your post topic, I thought "there's a new pic of our litte forum colt Levi, it's been a while since we've had an update"

He's looking great BTW!

I'm sooo sorry to hear about Lexus, I always thought she was one of the prettiest mares.
default_bye-sad.gif

My heart goes out to you....

I was so very sorry to read that Lex had passed. I did a double take when I saw the post that you were missing Lex and my heart sank. Levi looks wonderful! He is a beautiful tribute to a lovely mare.

Handsome and such a kind eye. ((hugs)) you did the right thing for Lex. May she run pain free.

I love the snow photo of Levi and I'm so very sorry to hear about Lex.

Oh Matt. I just saw your status update and wondered what happened

I'm so sorry I know Lex meant the world to you , what a hard decision for you to make, but I know she loves you for taking away her pain and the wonderful loving home you gave her.

again I'm so sorry

Oh I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to your special girl Matt, my heart goes out to you. Levi sure is growing up to be a stunner just like mum.

Latest posts

Back