Let's See Your Buckeroo Bred Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Sunny - Exclusively Sunday Morning, Grandson of Little Kings Buckaroo Times Two and Great-grandson of Boone's Little Buckaroo and Little King's M'Lady Buckaroo, also Great-grandson of IMA Boone's Little Buckaroo Too. He's my first miniature stallion and I love him so!

P1010018.jpg

P1010012.jpg

and one of him NOT eating ha ha

Sunny.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
edited because I am mucking up my posting sorry!

Your Sunny looks so much like my own Sunny (Tibbs Sundowner (HOF) -- multi National Champion / Halter Hall of Fame)!!! Mine is a Boones Little Andy grandson and no Buckeroo, but very similar in look and color to your boy.

Beautiful horses everyone! I have quite a few Buckeroo horses in my herd too
default_wub.png

Here is Rowbuck Bequest of Broadway, a BOB (Buckeroo son) daughter:

RowbuckBequestofBroadway-mares.jpg

And Bequest's 2005 daughter, who is sired by Little Kings Buckeroo God (Buckeroo son), Flyin G's American Beauty:

chloemonroe07.jpg

Then Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo, who is a Buckeroo granddaughter/great granddaughter, she is also a national champion/multi-national champion driving horse (pleasure driving and roadster):

catmonroe3.jpg

I have several other great grandkids of Buckeroo also...I love my Buckeroo horses!

Tracy

Candice - I have dialup, and of course this thread is loading slowly, but the 2nd photo of your gorgeous stallion started with the BIG palomino, and my first thought was MAN HE GOT BIG AFTER RETIREMENT!
default_new_shocked.gif
Then the little guy showed up!!

Sheryl - who is the darling little filly? I LIKE I LIKE

Faith - Bonsai showed in Midland in his prime, and he was magnificent!! He'd come off the trailer like a king! Gorgeous.

I have a few Buckeroos too.

Buck On's Panama Red - a BOB daughter, Buckeroo Granddaughter.

IMAG0006.JPG

ERL Zeus Lightening Bolt - a son of Little King Buck Zeus, which makes him a Buckeroo Grandson

IMAG0001.JPG

Bred together produced

LDS Zbolt Calypso Red - a great granddaughter on both sides.

2 Sons of Double Destiny --

Olive Branch Double Dynamic

IMAG0005.JPG

Who produced 3 colts for me, one of which is LDS Double Marteenie:

IMAG0013.JPG

Taylor Made's Senor Destino

IMAG0014.JPG

Another Buckeroo Grandson by LK Double Your Bucks, LDS The Buckeroo Kid.

IMAG0007.JPG

Ok here are my Buckeroos

th_IMG_2094.jpg

Rockn Angels Buck N Arrogant Yearling Stallion (going to Nationals with Sheryl) Grandson of Buckeroo

th_100_0714.jpg

Rockin Angels Little Bit of Honey my sweet yearling filly, Great Grand Daughter of Buckeroo, Grandaughter of Little Kings Cowboy Buck

th_IMG_1343.jpg

Kickapoos Boy O Boy yearling stallion Great Great Grandson of Buckeroo, Grandson of IMA Boones Little BuckerooToo and son of Little Kings B T Buckin the Odds

and last but not least my yearling boy we lost this year. COWBOY!!! Grandson of Buckroo.

th_100b1130.jpg

I don't know if I've uploaded these from photobucket the right way but here they are anyway.

I have lots of Buckeroo bred horses, but Im not sure how to post pictures yet

Jay Chupp

Your Sunny looks so much like my own Sunny (Tibbs Sundowner (HOF) -- multi National Champion / Halter Hall of Fame)!!! Mine is a Boones Little Andy grandson and no Buckeroo, but very similar in look and color to your boy.
What a compliment! Just had a look at your Sunny's page and he is very similar especially in the woolly pictures ha ha. I'm hoping to show Sunny next year and I'll be delighted if he looks even half as nice as yours.
default_smile.png

Here is our Buckeroo bred horse.

Tiny Trotters Rompaway aka "Marigold".

Daughter of Little Kings Buckeroo Favor.

Grand-daughter to Boones little buckeroo on Sires side.

Also Grand-daughter to Candylands Best kept secreat on Dams side.

2008_09010013.jpg

MARIGOLD8A.jpg

This isn't a wonderful photo & doesn't do him justice, it's just a quick photo taken when the horses came in for grain while we were there looking...but this is my newest addition--our 2nd BOB grandson, appropriately named JEM Sudden Temptation....cuz that's what he was!
default_laugh.png
His dam is out of a Buckeroo/Rowdy bred mare, so he's got Buckeroo in there twice.

IMG_1942.JPG

Here is Ten Ls Splendors Elegant Angel, she has Boones little Buckeroo on her sires side. great grandsire. Pictures enlarge if you click on them.

Here is my boy. He is Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory. He's a Buckeroo grandson on his sire's side and a Buck Echo grandson on his dam's side, which makes him a great grandson of Buckeroo on his dam's side.

P1000253.jpg

P1000330.jpg

We have a few more now with our fillies and colt born this year. The buckskin fillies are sired by Destiny (National Champion / Reserve National Grand Champion / Hall of Fame -- grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo) and out of BTU perlino mares. The red dun colt is sired by DunIT (AMHR National Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion -- grandson of both BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, great grandson of Egyptian King). I love these "kids"
default_biggrin.png

Left - Right: Whinny For Me's Echos of Infinity (Infinity), Whinny For Me's Echos of Perfection (Piper), and Whinny For Me's Finely Dun (Trooper)

Infinity--032309-5--FOALS.jpg
Piper---040609---9--FOALS.jpg
Trooper---051309-025----FOALS.jpg

Well I will definitely be taking more pics of him completely clipped instead of just head and neck clipped but for now heres Elliot. He is my little double dilute (so excited to get one of those! Especially one as sweet as this!) great grandson of Buckeroo.

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

hes a mover and a shaker. His tail often goes way higher!
default_wub.png

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Im so crazy about this horse its borderline ridiculous. Just ask April. I got him from her and she has to listen to me gush about him on the phone every time we talk...
default_yes.gif

We have another one to add too - our new colt "Max" is sired by SRF Buckshot, our Buck on Broadway grandson. Yes, the Buckeroo blood is getting diluted but it is mixed with Rowdy and Blue Boy too. (Max's dam Mira is a Cross Country Call Me Awesome daughter out of a Blue Boy bred mare). And Buckshot also carries Rowdy blood, being a Ramblin Starbuck grandson.

Here is Max at 4 days of age:

meetingcowboy2750.jpg

Now that Katie posted the picture of Elliot I will post his sire who is a Bantam Buckeroo son and his other foals. The Palomino is his filly from 2007 and the 3 others are 2009 fillies.

Rockin Bantams Double Espresso

MidasandEspresso007.jpg

Espresso6-31stlibertyclass.jpg

AWHP Bantams Vanilla Dream (2007 filly)

registrationpics002.jpg

AWHP Espressos Foxi Lady

1.jpg

AWHP Bantams Splash Deduction

2009foalsandflowers006.jpg

AWHP Bantams Tequila Twist

ccscoltand2newjennets002.jpg

We have one that I haven't shared before. I still can't get pics up on this forum, so here's the link:

http://champagnewishesminiatures.webs.com/theboys.htm

Enders Charms Sammy is our Buckeroo bred boy. He is 3 this year and a dun pinto. His sire is Boones Buckeroo Dream Charmer (grandson of Buckeroo) and out of Zephyrwoods BTU Empress (BTU daughter). This boy is Buckeroo through and through.

He's smart, people loving and posses just enough "attitude" to be fun.

HI ! We have "Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot" He is both a Boone's Little Buckeroo grandson(by Little Kings Buckwheat) and a grandson of Komokos Little King Supreme. We enjoy him so very much!
default_yes.gif

buckshot_halter.jpg

Latest posts

Back