Let's See Your Buckeroo Bred Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
It's been awhile since we did this, and some of us have "new Buckeroos" to share! So let's show each other our Buckeroo bred horses!!!
cloud9.gif

These are mine
love0034.gif
As usual, their names are clickable links to their own pages with lots of pictures, more information, and pedigrees, etc.
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a "Destiny"[/SIZE]2004 32" AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion -- co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion / Many Time Grand Champion / Halter Hall of Fame / Multi National All Star / AMHA Honor Roll

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a "DunIT"”[/SIZE]

2005 31" AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion -- National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) -- Multi Champion -- Proven Sire

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DunIT%20071008%20047%20350%20STALLIONS.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Harrells Flirting With Perfection, a/k/a "Flirt"”[/SIZE]

2006 AMHA/AMHR Silver Buckskin Show Filly -- Halter Champion

Rowdy and Buckeroo breeding (Daughter of Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow, Granddaughter of Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection)

Flirt%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20100%20Touched%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Grey-Grulla Filly -- Expected To Mature @ 32"”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Edgewood Skip To My Lou (Halter Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Passion%20062608%20054%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me’s Big City Cover Girl, a/k/a "Cover Girl"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Buckskin Filly -- Expected To Mature @ 32"”

By Little Kings Big City Buck (Sire of National Champions, Son of Buckeroo)

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped (a sibling to many National Champions and Sired by Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, Son of BTU)

Cover%20Girl%20071008%20073%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Double Dipped, a/k/a "Double"[/SIZE]

2004 32" AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare -- Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter -- Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for April 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Double%20062608%20025%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a "Sweetie"[/SIZE]

2004 30.5" AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare -- Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter -- Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for February 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Sweetie%20061808%20093%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell, a/k/a "Bomb Shell"[/SIZE]

2007 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Mare -- Buckeroo Granddaughter (her sire is Little Kings Big City Buck)

Show Quality Filly and Future Prized Broodmare

Bomb%20Shell%20061808%20007%20350.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt -- Greying or Black Sabino Roan -- Expected To Mature @ 33"

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Ducky%20051408.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Blue By U, a/k/a "Blue"”[/SIZE]

2007 AMHR / AMHA Grey Gelding -- Buckeroo and Yellow Diamond Little Feather Grandson / Egyptian King Great Grandson

Maternal brother to my “DunIT”

Siblings on both sides are very successful National level halter horses as stallions

Blue%20First%20Day%20Home%20036.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold, a/k/a "Bacardi"”[/SIZE]

2004 37.25” AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding -- Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU")

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color -- My Favorite Horse

BACARDI%20--%2006232006%20100.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Please share your Buckeroo bred horses!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of Buckeroo here too....

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko 32" Line / double bred BTU Grandson. Echo gr. Grandson too.

16NarkEarlyAug08.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte 32" BTU Grandson out of a Natl Res. Champion mare. Echo Gr. Grandson too.

Aflo4.jpg

1389431.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Stetson 32" BTU Grandson. Echo Gr. Grandson Too. {for sale}

ASteo1.jpg

Asteo3Head.jpg

Impressive Lights 28.5" stallion, Grandson *Sold.

001llll.jpg

On The Rise Farms Silver Angel 32.5" Great granddaugter of buckeroo, also a EK granddaughter on the bottom.

Ang11.jpg

001SilverAngel.jpg

Hehe...and this girl is actually a Buckeroo grand daughter, just a slighly different Buckeroo. Had a good laugh when i got her AKC papers back, it was only ment to be
default_laugh.png

iiii.jpg

I can finally say I own some Buckeroo
default_wub.png
What's funny is I always thought that if/when I owned a Buckeroo bred horse he/she would be buckskin, but nope our guy is chestnut and as solid as can be, but is stunning IMO, can't wait to watch him grow/mature
default_yes.gif

Here's our Royal, 2008 AMHA/AMHR chestnut colt, sire is Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin a black son of Buckeroo, dam is a silver bay roan grand-daughter of Komokos Little King Supreme (also great-grand-daughter of his on dam side) and a great-grand-daughter of Fishers Master Mickey..

He's a chunky monkey right now, momma fed him really well and he's a pig at feeding time.. Need new photos of him, but haven't had the time with working and building the new barn.. Not going to be a happy camper as I'm weaning the two colts soon
default_wacko.png

101_3451.jpg

101_3445.jpg

101_3480.jpg

Cutout11.jpg

Cutout9.jpg

Cutout8.jpg

Believe it or not, by new appy mare has Buckeroo in her pedigree!! Goes back to Little Kings Centurian & Little Kings Buckwheat. I was surprised to find it in her pedigree. Probably where she gets those big brown eyes and lovely head!
default_wub.png

I've got to get some recent pics of her! It's on my "to do" list!

Almost Heaven's Frosty Chip

AlmostHeavensFrostyChip.jpg

Here is our buckeroo bred boy, Erica's Big City Bailey's On Ice----

bailey08a.jpg

and our buckeroo bred girl who has a very special package she is carrying for us this winter--can't wait until next spring
default_smile.png
Little Kings Boston Ballet -----

ballet3.jpg

Beautiful horses everyone
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Leeana, your last "filly" may not be show type by today's horse standards with her short neck, but she is something special anyhow. Winston says "shuuu-shoooo" (wolf whistle)
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Here is my newest edition, Chickadee Ridge Supreme Alley Kat. He is out of Little Kings Skipper Supreme, a Boones Little Buckaroo Grandson. That buckaroo colour must skip a couple generation because his dad was a blue roan :p I am really looking forward to this colts, and my future with him
default_smile.png

AlleyKat007.jpg

AlleyKat005.jpg

Plenty of Buckeroo here too....

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Stetson 32" BTU Grandson. Echo Gr. Grandson Too. {for sale}

ASteo1.jpg

Asteo3Head.jpg

I LOVE THIS GUY !!!!! I can't put my finger on it, but every time I see his pictures, I get "the shivers"

Yeah....I know I'm a little strange
default_wacko.png

Beautiful horses
default_wub.png

I only have two Buckeroo-breds right now but I am expecting three Buck Echo grandkids next year
default_smile.png

Seahorse Buckeroo Spirits Attitude, 2007 silver buckskin tobiano show colt, sired by TenL Spirits Afterglow who is a Buck Echo grandson. So Buckeroo is pretty far back on him but still there
default_smile.png

Jedi_trot_8_17_08.jpg

Erica's Big City No Denying Me, 2008 bay show filly, Buckeroo and Nighthawk granddaughter. Deny will be at R Nationals with Erica in a few weeks and then coming home!! Thanks Erica!!!! Both Jedi and Deny will be shown for the 2009 show season
default_wub.png

MeMe_headneck_6_08.jpg

Here is Winners Circle Adonis, who Martha Hickham is leasing to me. He is a Buckeroo grandson. He won World Grand Champion Junior AND Senior Stallion. He also has quite the trot on him too.
default_wub.png

Here he is, still looking awesome at 15.

SummerCGuppy009-1.jpg

grandkids

a1.jpg

kitty.jpg

13-Helgeson038-3872.jpg

Our stallion 28" stutty Buckskin

Triple Ks Boogie Bow Tie

is a Buckeroo grandson on top and a Little Kings Buck the Sytem Grandson on the bottom

bowlonge5-6-08emailsize.jpg

I love this head shot of him

bowmugshot.jpg

We have only two for now:

SRF Buckshot, our stallion (also posted on the Rowdy-bred thread):

He is a Little Kings Buck On Broadway (BOB) grandson (also a Ramblin Starbuck grandson).

Buckshot5_07.jpg

And Cay Lees Omegas Champagne On Ice, a Buck Echo granddaughter:

Fizz_7_11_08_1.jpg

We have a few of those too!

We have Back in Black a Baccarra son

baxtercentals07edited.jpg

Double Divine One

Doublewichita.jpg

Jewel

Jewelalb2007.jpg

Hey Gorgeous

Georgiegirlshow1pc2.jpg

I now have two Buckeroo-bred horses...

My first mini; Dakota:

Triple Ks Boogies Dakota Sunset - 2004 bay stallion

Dakota%20-%20June%205,%202007%20-%20pretty%20boy%20-%20webpic.jpg

And, my newest addition; Bonny Blue:

Squires Montana Blizzard by George - 2007 cremello filly by Little Kings Buckeroo God (AKA: george)

blizzard%20-%20website.jpg

I can proudly say we finally have some Buckeroo in our small herd. The first is a Buck Echo Granddaughter sired by TenL Echos Captive Spirit

M&MS Echos Spirit Alibi~A maiden mare (hoping she is a smokey black) expecting her first foal by our stallion in March!!

DSC041752-318x231.jpg

Then I have my 2008 colt who is a Buckeroo grandson and I will be repeating the breeding in 2009

Blue Stars Buckeroo Zion

IMGP3970-326x258.jpg

IMGP3922-343x366.jpg

I love them both!!

Our Buckeroo bred gelding-Erica's Bailey Bay- "Bailey"

DSC_6664web.jpg

Latest posts

Back