Let's See Your Buckeroo Bred Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have some gorgeous horses!!! Here are our Buckeroo bred horses:

Fallen Ash Scouts Blackeyed Susan (Granddaughter of Buckeroo and L&D Scout)

IMAG006.JPG

Maple Hollows Whos My Daddy (Out of Susan (above)).

IMAG059.JPG

Akers King Lady (Greatgranddaughter of Buckeroo and Granddaughter of King Supreme)

randommarewinterpics001.jpg

Shady Lane Bucks Lady Doll (out of LK Buck Off)

IMAG002.JPG

Alrions Destinys Magic Trick (out of Alvadars Double Destiny)

1291-ARION-0607-netcrop.jpg

Arions Maple Hollows Destiny (out of Alvadars Double Destiny)

regpicsandchampagnecolt022.jpg

COH Echo Express (out of LK Buck Echo who of course is by Buckeroo)

amandahorsesstorm048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops I have more Buckeroo horses than posting allows
default_laugh.png
! But anyways here are the rest:

The following horses are all out of COH Echo Express making them great grandbabies of Buckeroo.

Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo

IMAG058.JPG

Maple Hollows Lucky Blue Echo

IMAG011.JPG

Maple Hollows Perfect Echo

IMAG016.JPG

2009 unnamed babies:

ElectrafillyJJcoltChaseandkid015.jpg

Royals09buckcoltandothercolt016.jpg

Royals09buckcoltandothercolt013.jpg

This filly is out of Susan above(buckerooxldscout) and Maple Hollows Sir Spot(not buckeroo bred)

susanandspots09filly001.jpg

Halliexecho09colt015.jpg

09picscalliesfilly010.jpg

JJ09colt001.jpg

And while looking at my pedigrees on the studbooks I discovered that this filly does have Buckeroo a ways back in her pedigree
default_yes.gif

Lakeviews Diamond Gal

Diamondclipped025.jpg

I think this is all of them lol, well except for the one that isnt born yet, I guess I can do a in utero shot lol, the baby will be the only baby this year by Magic Trick:

montanaandsusanbabieswebsterflood04.jpg

wow - everyone has beautiful horses and Buckeroo to boot! Love seeing all the pictures! Thanks for sharing your wonderful horses - Guess we're all related? LOL LOL LOL

We breed Buckeroo bloodlines and apparently I have to get some new pics taken to share also - you're putting me to shame here!

Our current herdsires are a 30" buckskin Buckeroo son, a 29" Palomino BTU son, a 31.5" Smokey Black Buckeroo grandson (who's also an L&D Scout grandson on his dams side). And although only a yearling now - we're also excited about our Billy Idol son as he is also a Double Destiny grandson on his dams side (we also have his dam).

Our Buckeroo grandson had his first foals for us this year and they are fabulous. The Buckeroo son and BTU son are just breeding this year for the first time so we're anxious for next foaling season.

We have Buckeroo bred mares - lots of double buckeroo as well. And we just acquired three new mares - two of which are double Buckeroo- and the third just foaled a beautiful tiny filly by a Buckeroo son!

Some of our mares are also Blue Boy bloodlines which cross very well with the Buckeroo lines.

Until I get some great photos - you can check them all out on our website if you're interested. I'll try to update a few here later.

Congrats to everyone on their beautiful buckeroo horses!

Here is a yearling by my Buck Echo son in my avatar (Omega)

Forget Me Nots Dare to Dream, all 29.5" of her.

IMAG028A.JPG

Gary has a good time teasing me about our Buckeroo son that I absolutely adore. He is as sweet as he is beautiful. We are hopeful that we will have at least two Buckeroo grandbabies next year.

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Ruth

Here's my Buckeroo girl. Her sire is Little Kings Centurian by Little Kings Buckwheat who is by Boones Little Buckeroo making her a great-granddaughter. She also goes back to Dels Cowboy as a great-granddaugher on her dam's side. She's starting to roan out more and more each year so I'm starting to think she has a little bit sabino in her.

Pick Pocket Centurians Deelite

100_0231.jpg

100_0230.jpg

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back