Introducing...half of our 2013 foal crop :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
Hey there, folks! It's been quite a while since I've been on here, life has been busy. I fell behind on foaling announcements, so figured I'd just post half of them at once. Though I haven't been posting, I have kept up on seeing everyone else's foals
default_whistling.gif
Congratulations to all of you, there are some stunners this year! I ended up with six foals for the year, so here are three of them.

First is HMM Hot Wheelz a/k/a "Ricochet", a tiny AMHA reg'd minimal pinto chestnut colt. Sired by Blue Stars Hotrod Harley, and out of Bar B Zeus Secret Love. Ricochet is a Little Kings Buck Zeus grandson, and what he lacks for in size...he certainly makes up for in personality
default_wink.png

Ricochet%20(6).JPG
Ricochet%20(3).JPG

Second is HMM BTU Hollywood Grand a/k/a "Hollywood", a AMHA/AMHR dunskin filly. Our only 2013 foal sired by Boones Buckeroo Too Grand Slam, and our first foal out of one of our homebred mares; HMM Buckeroos Lady Sensation. I absolutely love this filly
default_wub.png
She is a direct grandaughter of BTU, and double g-grandaughter of Boones Little Buckeroo.
Hollywood%20(5).JPG
Hollywood%20(12).JPG

Last, but certainly not least is HMM BuckO Shez All That a/k/a "Hazel", a little silver buckskin AMHA/AMHR filly. She is sired by Little Kings Buck O, and out of S Bar P's Elegance In Motion. Her full brother was exported to Canada, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result of this repeat cross
default_thumbup.gif
Hazel is a Buckeroo grandaughter, and my only filly by my Buckeroo son for this year.
Hazel1.JPG

They are all lovely! I miss the foals this time of year and always make certain I log on to get my foal fix!

What a nice group of foals! Ricochet has the cutest lil head. I love Hollywood...she looks so elegant. Congrats!

Adorable! All of this makes me want a little foal of my own. So dang cute!

Beautiful BABIES!!!

Seeing the background in some of your photos made me very nostalgic - have to look up where you are in CO as I'm not familiar with that town name ... Some areas here in NC look similar, but still not the same, LOL.

When do we get to see the other 1/2 of your foal crop?

Latest posts

Back