Let's See YOU!!! Pictures of Ourselves...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me on my soulmate horse, "Annie" (a 21 year old Quarter Horse mare).

Bareback.jpg

Please excuse the poor quality of this picture, my husband took this picture and my husband and my mother, my only helpers, are Kryptonite to a camera!
default_new_rofl.gif
Neither of them know how to set up a horse or take pictures of a horse (I get nothing but chopped off ears, hooves, noses, tails, etc.) and that makes getting decent shots of the horses IMPOSSIBLE because I can't do BOTH!
default_new_rofl.gif

A couple of you mentioned that you posted your Facebook profile picture. I am at http://www.facebook.com/Annabellarose if anyone would like to add me, I don't know very many Miniature Horse people! I just hang out at L'il Beginnings for my Miniature Horse fix and I am relatively new to the board, but I really enjoy "reading" you!

I would love to meet some of you! Anyone going to be at the Julep Cup Show?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.... this is the only recent one I have, for what it's worth. We were in New York City last year for 5 days of theater and shopping and eating and museums and funfunfun!

This is outside the Shubert Theater where Monty Python's Spamalot was playing... can you guess which French knight I am??

NYCtaunter-1.jpg

Here's a pic of me & then some with my hubby, all taken as recent as about 15 or 20 minutes ago.

FORWARNING though...I've been sick the past couple weeks so please forgive my looking so gauntly.
default_unsure.png

BRACE YOURSELVES now, Ok?
default_saludando.gif

HubbyNMe6-21-09001.jpg

Here's a couple of me with my hubby (Lee) too.

He's beginning to feel a little under the weather now too, I think he finally caught what's had a hold of me the past couple weeks...whewboy...
default_wacko.png

HubbyNMe6-21-09012.jpg

Even though he's looking a tad gauntly too, he's still such a big goofball...and that's what I love about him.
default_wub.png

HubbyNMe6-21-09006.jpg

HubbyNMe6-21-09009.jpg

HubbyNMe6-21-09011.jpg

Ok...that's enough torture for you folks for one night, eh?
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ran across a picture of myself I consider fit for public viewing LOL.....my husband & myself in Nogal, NM a couple of summers ago.

NogalChandlerhouse06074-1.jpg

Jan

Loving the pictures!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

I was telling a friend yesterday that it's good I started the picture thread when I did / took my picture when I did. If I took it today, you'd see the big pimple that is currently decorating the right side of my nose. I'd say it adds character, or maybe even adds to the illusion of youth, but it doesn't
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

heres me when i had long hair and short

May62008carting011.jpg

me now

thursdayjune409caseyteraandbriri-3.jpg

and a photo of me and my favorite person ever

Halloween2008030.jpg

Here is me and my four mini's, I'm driving Oreo my five year old. Then second picture is of me and what were calling our boy Sonny "Star Boy" he's a yearling and has won 2 jr reserve grand champions and 2 reserve grand champions. Were so proud of him. Not bad for a horse that we decided on at the last minute and I put him in halter just to get him used to the arena as I was going to make a performance horse out of him when he turned 3. Still am but, we're thrilled he's doing so well in halter.
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

th_MVC-759F.jpg

th_MVC-808F.jpg

Last edited:
Back