Let's See YOU!!! Pictures of Ourselves...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hubby and myself......ok I was a few pounds lighter when that photo was taken....
default_unsure.png

US%20EXPO%2004%20FIXEDfaded225(2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my wife did (WSF (the one with the rodeo pictures a few posts up) I guess I will too...

Heres my most recent one with my favorite boy!

BOJACK2.jpg

Sarah and I right after we were married:

web.jpg

And one of us in Saint John, New Brunswick

webbbb.jpg

I love these threads too!!!

This picture was taken a few weeks ago with my corgi clan +2 of Moxie's boys who were visiting while their owners were on holidays!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

IMG_9123.jpg

And this is me showing Delilah at the Nationals in April...Delilah just does not enjoy showing....
default_no.gif

20090415_1348.jpg

~kathryn

I asked hubby to use the young setting on the camera, but I guess that filter doesn't work! Anyway - taken today, here we are.

2009Jun17006.jpg

BTW Jill, you look maahvalous! Much younger than your wisdom! Thanks for this fun thread!

Here's a pic from October 2008...

DSC_4612.jpg

Me this past winter with Buster, my appendix gelding.

DSC_4186_3.jpg

I really do enjoy these threads. . . but have a shameful confession to make - I STILL can't figure out how to post pictures on here - anyone wanna PM me and really dumb it down??
default_smile.png

I'm not the best at explaining things, but the picture has to be stored online first. Then you can click the picture icon above the text typing window and paste the URL to there OR you can type image tags ("" and "[(slash symbol here)img]") and paste the URL inbetween them w/ no spaces.

OR easier yet --

email me the picture and I will upload and post it for you
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
[email protected]

This is me at the Area 2 Banquet this past March ~ also my facebook picture..

n1020413725_5785.jpg

This has been so nice to put the face with the name
default_wink.png

Keep the pictures coming
default_saludando.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

1menoglass1aa.jpg

Fun thread even though I hate having my picture taken- but I thought what the heck so had this picture taken this am.

Lisa

tinytonyrd.jpg

Here I am at the World Show last October.

Latest posts

Back