Let's put some faces to some names!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have many pictures of me, as I'm usually the one behind the camera, but here's one my MIL took last year when I was trying to get decent pictures of Topper for his permanent papers. Better pic of Topper than me, but its all I have.

Topper - aug 17, 2011 - right 4.jpg

Here is a pic of me and my wife Deb taken about 3.5 yrs ago. I am in the red t-shirt and had my hair pulled back in a ponytail here, but now it is just chopped short. I rarely have my picture taken so a recent one (that I like...lol) is hard to come by...lol

100_1344.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, not great pics- same thing, usually I am on the back side of the camera.... Here's me driving my old stallion about 4 years ago and then me a couple of years ago with one of the mares at a fall fun show.

BobHarnessShow408.jpg

NutmegOct2010nLaurieA.jpg

This photo is of me and my sister. I'm on the right in black. Tricia is on the left in blue. This was taken about a month ago when I drove my parents down to VA.

photo.jpg

Im not one for pics anymore. This is about as good as it gets on the farm...NO glam here, just raw country. This is the last time I was on my horse, Chunky Monkey last Spring. Right after this I put him down due to Sheath cancer. He had a good long life, passed @32 yo...

IMG_5045.JPG

And one from last Christmas, Cubby, Art and I..

Poppy, Memaw and our Cub....jpg

Im not one for pics anymore. This is about as good as it gets on the farm...NO glam here, just raw country. This is the last time I was on my horse, Chunky Monkey last Spring. Right after this I put him down due to Sheath cancer. He had a good long life, passed @32 yo...

View attachment 7611

And one from last Christmas, Cubby, Art and I..

View attachment 7612
You look great. Love both pics. Chunky Monkey looked fantastic, hard to believe he was 32 in that pic.

You look great. Love both pics. Chunky Monkey looked fantastic, hard to believe he was 32 in that pic.
Ty, Im haning in there, still have the drs scratching their heads! Still struggling to keep weight on, but can't complain to much otherwise. Some horses hold their age really well, he was one of them. MyTB is another one. He will be 34 this yr. We miss Cubby soooo much since he left to live with is dad at Christmas, but we see him every few months. We will have him this weekend, SOOOO Excited!

This was taken last week when my daughter & sister flew down to surprise me the week before my birthday....and yes I can most definitely join the Red Hat Society!

I'm 60, recently remarried, have an amazing daughter and 2 grandkids. Oh, but wait....can't forget my husband's 5 kids, 12 grandkids and 7 great-grandkids!

jean-redhat2.jpg

009-2.jpg

We've since painted the barn...
default_smile.png

I suppose I'll join in;

These are all from 9/18/2011

my 3yo aqha filly's FIRST show, woohoo.

1.jpg

298259_286455661367615_202302043116311_1309571_2141906463_n.jpg

298891_286457108034137_202302043116311_1309599_1367004203_n.jpg