Plume

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be wrong but I think Marsha had one. I've seen them for sale if you don't want to bother making one, draft horse supply places usually have them. I think there is a metal plate on the bottom and somehow it attaches, kind of like a bridle nameplate. Check out IVC Carriage, I just checked, they have them.

Yes, I have one. I actually bought if from someone on this forum many years ago. The plume fits into an ornamental piece that velcros to the bridle. I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow. So dang hot to hang out in the barn.

Attachments

• dd11.jpg
    dd11.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
  • carnegiea.jpg
    carnegiea.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
Here's a picture of the plume. I could have gotten many different colors, but chose the red/white/blue one. The plumes were interchangeable by just screwing them to the headpiece, which velcros to the headstall. I got that in a patriotic color also. I'm glad I got it out to photograph as the feathers needed to fluff and breathe. Have no idea where/from whom I bought it.

Attachments

• plume.jpg
    plume.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 0
It is a forum strength isn’t it? 😂

On one level we support opportunities to buy a new gizmo or gadget, jacket, helmet, harness, or plumes! 🤩

Then we support and encourage each other when considering a new adventure - driving, showing, sharing with elderly/infirm, camping, and other activities. Some in the, “You want to do what?!” category. 🤣

All of the above given with added info on what to look for, or consider in regard to animal or human safety. 🤗

Lastly and most importantly we enable each other to keep our boots on the ground and facing forward when things get too hard. ❤️

Thanks all! 🤗

Last edited:
I made another Slow Stitch card. Having so much fun with these. Deciding who could be the recipient is hard--some might say "what the heck is this mess?" And some might say "she obviously doesn't have enough to do". So, have to be very selective on who gets one of my Slow Stitch cards!

Attachments

• spider web card.jpg
    spider web card.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 0
It is a forum strength isn’t it? 😂

On one level we support opportunities to buy a new gizmo or gadget, jacket, helmet, harness, or plumes! 🤩

Then we support and encourage each other when considering a new adventure - driving, showing, sharing with elderly/infirm, camping, and other activities. Some in the, “You want to do what?!” category. 🤣

All of the above given with added info on what to look for, or consider in regard to animal or human safety. 🤗

Lastly and most importantly we enable each other to keep our boots on the ground and facing forward when things get too hard. ❤️

Thanks all! 🤗
Well said #MaryFlora Thank to you also❣️

Latest posts

Back