Let's put some faces to some names!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kales

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thought it would be fun to post pics of yourselves. Put some faces to names! Anyone wanna start?? Lol

74008_1473528079323_1267291458_31063174_7356867_n.jpg

Fun thread! Here are a couple recent pictures of me... casual vs. make up-ed
default_biggrin.png

544857_10150634471598155_522573154_9226738_1142382507_n.jpg

294407_10150339606173155_522573154_8154740_891150877_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi James. I met you at the Texarkana show. You are very nice.

Hi Jill. You look sassy either way. Tee/hee!

I think before I post a pic here it will be pre-gray hair and minus the 25 pounds that has shown up in the last few years.

OK since I statred this i figure I better post!

535806_10151486204530290_771840289_23863940_2008706217_n.jpg

and a horsie one

82_8861185289_771840289_369457_1485_n.jpg

Hey Vicki,

Yes I remember and knew that was you. I still remember mis hearing you and thinking your husband made tea for a living, and kept thinking, wow that sounds like a relaxing fun job. LOL

MindyLee Hellebuyck of Silver Maple Minature in Lapeer, Michigan Soon to be 32 yrs old. Married almost 5 yrs, No kids! I have 7 minis with 3 babies on the way, 6 netherland dwarf bunnys, collect designer colored cochin bantam chickens, and collect 1000's of iris flowers. I own 12 beautiful acres and work at TSC (Tractor Supply Company) and a mini equine farrier on the side.

3.jpg

Bob Me Misty.jpg

phone pics 002.jpg

Here I am ...age 71
default_yes.gif
in 2012.

Three kids and married for 51 years.

We are living on the farm where I was born and raised, raising minis, Irish Setters and Papillons.

We really need to reduce the amount of work though, in case we would like to take a trip
default_pray.gif
:pray before I make my final journey.

Thanks for starting this thread. It's nice to put a face to a name.

Here's me...taken back in Jan with my latest puppy Can CH Esrohollow Radsprings Tuhmater (He's just over a year old in the photo). I was pretty excited...he beat some 'big' competition to finish his Canadian Championship that day!!

MaterCanCH.jpg

~kathryn

Hi Kathryn. Nice to see who your are. I might recognize you now if you drop in
default_yes.gif
:yes we don't live very far apart. Love your pooch, guess you should be excited. Congrats on the win.

Hi Kathryn. Nice to see who your are. I might recognize you now if you drop in
default_yes.gif
:yes we don't live very far apart. Love your pooch, guess you should be excited. Congrats on the win.
Thanks Genie! I keep meaning to stop in to see you when I go herding...which is near Benmiller (Cherrydale Farm)!!!! I'm up there twice a week normally. I don't always drive by your place going to and from, and most times I have someone else with me, so isn't always easy to plan....BUT we definitely should plan something, and one of these days I will stop in! I don't like dropping in unannounced! Mate-r is my newest herding brat too!! He showed he had instinct back in Feb!!!
default_smile.png
More reason to be excited!!

~kathryn

Since the forum update I've not been able to post pictures, but I'll try again anyway, this is me several years ago in costume class.
costumeclass001.jpg

Thanks Genie! I keep meaning to stop in to see you when I go herding...which is near Benmiller (Cherrydale Farm)!!!! I'm up there twice a week normally. I don't always drive by your place going to and from, and most times I have someone else with me, so isn't always easy to plan....BUT we definitely should plan something, and one of these days I will stop in! I don't like dropping in unannounced! Mate-r is my newest herding brat too!! He showed he had instinct back in Feb!!!
default_smile.png
More reason to be excited!!

~kathryn
We used to go to Cherrydale farm in the winter for cross country skiing. It is a beautiful spot. We would rent the house for the weekend and there would be 5 or 6 couples. Great memories. Hope to see you someday soon.

scan0002.jpg

Here I am about 10 years ago with Millie......... my first mini. This photo is taken where I used to agist before I moved to my own 35 acres of "challenges".

Lovely to see some very dear friends here. A pic of Tony and me, when we renewed our vowes five years ago. Am seventy one now. Yikes. How time flies. Tony had a birthday, yesterday. He's now sixty six. I didn't set out to be a cougar. Honestly!

Lizzie

renewedvowes..jpg

Latest posts

Back