Late November foal, or will she pop in Jan 2008??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new_21stdec.jpg

Ummm Kylie dear, I think you've mistaken your gorgeous girl, this is definitely a beached whale!! LOL
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I say a Christmas Eve filly
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
Or she can wait till the 28th to foal and then it'd be born on my b-day lol
default_wink.png

Im gonna go to your farm and squeeze that mare till she pops!! Anyway, Ive always wanted to go to Australia! :DOH!

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis, hahahaha she is a beached whale isnt she!!
default_yes.gif

Yes feel free to visit me & Rayne, i'll have the kettle on & yummy Tim Tam bickies..... lol.

Well im just getting more convinced she'll foal at the later date because of her previous pregnancies (since 2003), she's just not following the norm, lol....

Am i kidding myself though? LOL.

Everyone thats seen her in the flesh said she's much too big.... im just getting the royal run around atm, i can see her pigging out on hay, she's a pig.
default_biggrin.png

Oh, a Xmas Baby would be lovely though!!

HOLY COW
default_new_shocked.gif
Is there a button we can push to get that thing out of there? :DOH! She looks miserable!!!! Is this what being pregnant is like for women? I can't wait
default_rolleyes.gif

new_21stdec.jpg

Ummm Kylie dear, I think you've mistaken your gorgeous girl, this is definitely a beached whale!! LOL
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I say a Christmas Eve filly
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
Or she can wait till the 28th to foal and then it'd be born on my b-day lol
default_wink.png

Hmmm! Well it must be either Christmas Day , just to spoil your meal/party. Or to join the birthday list, it could be the 27th -mine - or 28th G/son's.

Poor girl, I bet she doesn't realise the excitement she's causing around the world
default_biggrin.png
:
default_biggrin.png

Anna

Any foal YET!?!?!

Geez mabe I will get to go to Australia!
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Well I guess I am going to have to have a nice chat with your sweet mare and see if she can give you "your present" on Christmas day. Wouldn't that be just WONDERFUL!!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am afraid this kind of thing is totally out of my hands but I think if you go and talk to her and tell her how much she is loved by you and the members here she might just give you that very special delivery you have been waiting for so patiently
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

HOHOHO!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's such a pleasure to have you guys (Aussies and the like) in the southern hemisphere with your "mirrored" seasons (I soooo wish it was summer here right now....well after Christmas anyway)because we get to see foals born all year 'round. That said, HURRRY UP ALREADY MISSY MARE! LOL! You've got some anxious international voyeurs "patiently" awaiting the arrival of the little one
default_laugh.png

Thankyou, thankyou kindly everyone!

Still no foal, i gave her a light lunge yesty, it never helped, lol.
default_biggrin.png

If i dont get on the comp tomorrow (Xmas Day), wishing you all a Merry Xmas, hope its a wonderful day & thanks for all the advice & well wishes.

I will pop in if she foals though, dont you worry! LOL.
default_yes.gif

Does she even walk?!

Im guessing she just wobbles...
default_laugh.png

My mare got so big that when she laid on her side her legs stuck strait out instead of laying one on top of the other. She laid down a lot. I think her feet hurt. She also waddled like a person would in her shape. Poor babies. What they go through to have those little ones.

Still no foal...... LOL.

Ok, hands up who think's its now seriously Jan 26th baby? Lol.... thats 4 wks & 3 days away.

Otherwise she's 5 wks over today, on the 1st due date? Hmmmmmm.
default_wacko.png

Ok, if she was due on the 21st Nov, she's now 377 days preg.

If she's due on the 26th Jan, she's 311 days preg.

Ahhhhhhh mares, she's sooo big in the tummy & just making me stress, lol.... god bless her little cotton socks.
default_biggrin.png

Hope she will give you a Christmas day filly

Its been fun having a foal to wait for in the beginning of winter here thanks for sharing it with us

hope she foals soon so you can get some rest

Merry Christmas

Lori

Latest posts

Back