lady

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
thanks guys,,,my new camera is a ripper ,,,but still having trouble putting movies from my camera on the computer

anyone on here can help me with that
default_smile.png

My camera loads both the pictures and videos to the computer when I connect and upload with the software that came with the camera. It takes a little longer for the videos to load. When I put anything online (like on youtube) it takes about 20 minutes to get them to upload onto the site.. and my videos are normally around 2 minutes or less. Maybe try to take a short video (like 30 seconds) and try loading that by itself... then online?

Yes as Megan said use the cable to connect camera to pc and then download. Make sure you have downloaded the camera with (probably) the dvd that came with the camera.

default_saludando.gif
my grandson ryan trying to get a pat

akx1qe.jpg

snp79u.jpg

ryan and amy my granddaughter

2cnwbdf.jpg

we will wait in the stable lady will come

snp79u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These pictures are precious. How old are your grandchildren? My daughter is 2 1/2 and LOVES messing with gates and hooks in barns and stalls. She also like putting hay in the water buckets. lol

What great pictures Jenny - lady is just beautiful and your g/kids are really cute.
default_wub.png

LOL!! Megan - with my g/son it was stones or pebbles in the water buckets, luckily he has grown out of that now, it used to drive Cathy mad!!

Thank you for sharing the pics. They are adorable
default_wub.png
. And so much fun at that age.
default_wub.png
Really grandchildren are loads of fun at any age.
default_wub.png
Them and our minis keep us young

Jen what adorable pics, you must be very proud. Alby is now 4 but when he was younger he would put hay in his toy wheel barrow and give it to the horses. Lol

default_saludando.gif
thanks guys,,,i just love my g/kids

ryan will be 4 in july and amy just turned 2 on the 10december

yer ryan is a little shorty LOL

default_saludando.gif
my baby lady has cut her leg on the bloody fence,,she has only taken of the fur and can only see pink skin..but do i need to give her a tetnus needle

I agree with Diane.
default_yes.gif

No need to panic with what I call 'scuff' marks.

How is Lady doing today? I think it is about time we had some new pics please
biggrin.gif

Some of you will remember me saying how stupid my dog Izzy is, well she now thinks she is a horse
new_shocked.gif
she has always tried to steal the boys grain but today when I went to give the girls their hay she decided to tuck in too
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
thanks for asking ...lady is fine...love the video. wish i new how to put video on

Haha Renee that is holarious! What a funny dog!

Jen Finn has a few scratches on him that go back to his skin, but like the others have sAid, I dnt worry unless it's cut the skin
biggrin.gif
How are all your babies going??

default_saludando.gif
all babys are doing great ,,even in this heat wave were haveing..

will take some update photos of them asap..

saffire and lady today

ejvdrn.jpg

playing in the sprinkler its 42 degrees today ,dam hot

2hehtg2.jpg

35aroqu.jpg

all wet and itchy

rj1mhw.jpg

2safr80.jpg

naw!!! how cute Jenny thanks for updating us!!
default_wub.png

Lady is getting quite tall! :D how tall is saphire?
default_laugh.png

Lucky is lookig really well,

who are you going to register them with? I can't decide LOL

I get the sprinkler out for the ponies and my guinea pigs when we get the really really hot days... havent had many this summer lol they have a realy sprinkler going at the moment LOL oh that reminds me have to check the rain gauge lol

thanks Jenn hehe

Latest posts

Back