lady

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so.... where are those piccies???? are you going to be putting your girls back into foal in October?

I wish my vet would give me some fynadine!!! grrrr lol

hope your babies are doing better!!

photos as promised

de-ago he is 5 and 1/2 months old now gone fast

2gy39k9.jpg

2ibgfpl.jpg

vor19f.jpg

naw thankyou Jenny,

wow Deago is looking lovely, is his mane flaxen?? lovely little man!

and Lady is looking so cute hehe both are looking very fluffy and cute!! how is the leading training going for both of them?

are you going to show either or both in the spring?
default_smile.png

will be showing both of them cant wait to clip them...

oh that means i have to go rug shopping cool

iam hoping de-ago goes dark golden palomino what do yous think.....his eyes look like there going blue like his mums

iam going to keep de-ago ....i change my mind he will make a very nice stallion he has a lovely nature

halter training is going well but think thay both need more training to the hit the show ring

Thanks Jenny, they look great, I love the fluffy look
default_smile.png
i would say De ago is sorrel and flaxen but I am no expert.

Do you have any news of Beau?

Oh thanks for the pictures Jenny - they are both looking great, good luck with the showing when you get round to it.

Have you had any thoughts about the reasons for the colic attacks. From your pictures I can see that you are having to work with a lack of grass/dry lots, so perhaps sorting out a new diet with loads of moisture in it, would be something to think about for the future?

Do keep the pics coming of your babies - it's lovely for us to see them growing up.
default_yes.gif

Your babies look fab and I think De ago is Chestnut + Flaxen but he will look very flashy

thanks ,,,,lady was born 1st dec 2011 and de-ago was born 5th nov 2011

yer i think lady will go over height

i dont know how big thay are will have to go measure them....if thay will stand still long enough LOL LOL

no havent weaned them yet today was there first time together for a play

iam really scared about weaning them...

lol they should be fine I'm sure, at least they have each other
default_smile.png
poor Finn won't have anyone to play with... I'm hoping to borrow the neighbours yearling, well he is almost 2 actually colt for a playmate for Finn when I wean him... they just got back from holidays today so I'll speak to her tomorrow about it...

It's my first time too, except for weaning calves of course which is entirely different lol as they are farm animal not pets... I'm sure everything will go just fine be strong !

Latest posts

Back