Labor Day Pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmycritters

Reaction score
Just some fun pictures of our local parade this past Monday. My daughter rode my horse bareback, no pictures of that yet...Two friends carried a big banner advertising the supper club that I work at. They also each led one of my mini mares in each free hand. No pictures of that yet eather but they did good! All in all - so much fun, the "girls" to my knowledge had never been in a parade or have even been rode - I am wondering about that now!! :aktion033:

SuringParadeLaborDay2006046.jpg

SuringParadeLaborDay2006045.jpg

SuringParadeLaborDay2006044.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]My friends Al and Judi who carried the banner and led "the girls." This is after the parade and my daughter decided to hop on Winnie ( my b sized mare ). She did not care!![/SIZE]
Horses%20-%25

Hey, nice pictures, i"d been neat to have your dog sitting on the horse. That'd be an attention getter!
default_wink.png
: Looks like a good time.
default_yes.gif
:

Neat pictures and what a great way to advertise the miniature horse!!

Shows how versatile they can be - and that little dog is just adorable!!

Thanks for sharing!

[SIZE=10pt]Thanks Donna - yes it was a lot of fun. Thanks on the compliment on my little dog too - that is Salem. I had to hand him over to my mom half way through the parade - poor little guy was pretty tired![/SIZE]

Lori

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Devon! Keep up the good work![/SIZE]

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back