Just wanted to show you guys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixshooterfarm

Reaction score
IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

her is my pride and joy! This i Las Doradas Orion maximo Banana, or as we call him max! He is a great little horse at just 28" tall. I just wanted to share, my wooly little freind! thanks

I love all the wooley horses this time of year.....and then to see what they look like once the hair comes off in the spring......it's always like opening a Christmas present!

He really does look like hes a good friend. And thats worth everything. Like the post before would love to see him clipped, he's handsome. Maxine

OOOH...he is NICE...I want to see clipped pictures too!! Does he have "Orion" in his pedigree?? I would assume he does with it in his name...
yes.gif

Remember to post some in the spring!
wink.gif

Yes he does have Orion Vant huttenest in his blood, along with top banana, paul buyun of course, all in one horse it is soooo cool! I do not of course have any piccies of him from this last summer, but i will tell you what these pictures dont do him any justice! He is pretty refined, with out the hair and his color is amazing! thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back