Just want to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC Farm

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my 2 new boys and see what everyone thinks. And I like honesty you won't hurt my feelings as we are still learning and want to learn the correct way.

Baxters Rumor Has It - yearling

rumorgreatnewpic.jpg

SMHC's Maximum Overdrive - 4 year old

IMG_1743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both of your boys. I think Baxters Rumor, has a LOT of presence. great for showing.

Good Luck with both of them

wonderful
default_wub.png
...........I like them both but Baxters Rumor Has It would be my pick if I could just have one!

I am not an expert, just know what I like
default_biggrin.png

I wish you had a pic of both of them standing square from the same side so it would be easier to explain the differences in your two boys. Here is a link of a conformation site. EQUINE CONFORMATION Pay attention to the neck and rump of your older stallion. I would deffinately have to pick Rumor.

Though as others have implied, the older stallion may not be the best choice for halter I think his name is appropriate...he looks like a powerhouse with a shoulder and hip that should make him a great driving prospect.

Congratulations! Hmmmm do I see a B & W Trend????

Yes Dana we seem to lean to the black and whites. But Max is actully bay. We have 5 horses showing this year and guess what, they are all black and white.

There they are~!

I think your sr stallion is going to make a great performance horse. Rumor is more the halter type but im betting he can do performance too when hes mature. But he still has a few years
default_smile.png

I also think the Sr stallion could do well in Foundation Shetland classes. Hes very Foundation in type

Cant wait to see Rumor when you get his body clipped

I miss him but so glad hes with you

Kay

Latest posts

Back