It's with a very heavy heart...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
that I write this. I lost my beautiful 2 year old filly Duchess this morning to a freak stall accident.. She was already gone when I went out to do chores.. I can't believe she's gone, just yesterday I had sent Jennifer a facebook message about her, and she spent the entire day running and bucking in the field like she always did, so full of energy and life.. And then in just a few short hours she was gone..
default_sad.png
The pasture seems so much emptier without her.. Times like this that I just want to throw in the towel..
default_unsure.png

Cedar Fields Duke's Lil Duchess

"Duchess"

2010 AMHA/AMHR Black Pinto Filly

316830_10150278952959613_6060440_n.jpg

294428_10150327326054613_279830607_n.jpg

553290_10150674408684613_423374415_n.jpg

So sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you! No words will make it better, just know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Run free, sweet Duchess...

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

I know what a shock it is to find one gone. This June I had surgery. The day after, I was laid up in bed and my husband came up to our room and told me he found my beautiful buckskin pinto colt cast in the stall and dead. If only I hadn't needed surgery, that wouldn't have happened. I'm still not over the pain.

I know how much you loved that filly you got from Jennifer and I wish I could give you a big hug and ease your pain somehow.

I'm just so very sorry!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif

So very sorry for your loss! What a beautiful girl she was. Praying for you!

Oh no ! She was gorgeous, I am so sorry
default_sad.png
(((hugs)))

I am so sorry! I can't believe it. We were just talking about her and how well she was doing I know you loved her very much and its hard but please don't get discouraged. Your a great horse mom and it makes me happy to know that Duchess had a wonderful home with you.

I am so sorry! Freak stall accidents are so scary and I know we were very lucky that our filly survived hers. Seems they can always find a way.... Duchess was gorgeous.

You did everything you could to keep her safe. Sometimes when God wants them, he just takes them. Sorry for your pain.

I am so sorry to hear this news. Freak accidents do happen, we can beat our selves up from here to eternity with what ifs. Please don't beat yourself up too much.

I am so sorry for your loss. Duchess was Beautiful and one day you will be together again.

Oh I am so sorry!!!! Hugs!!!

Latest posts

Back