New Mares on the Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsites

Reaction score
They're home! I've had both of these mares on my mares page for several months but they just made it to WV a few weeks ago. I'd like to take a minute to thank Jana Nichols of Double Diamond for allowing me to purchase such lovely mares and for taking great care of them.

I've been wanting a daughter of L&D Scout for years now...finally she's here!

Todwills Talent Scout.

scout%201%20web.jpg

While at Jana's, Scout gave birth to this beautiful black pinto filly sired by Westwind Farms Attitude of a Duke. Scout is rebred to Duke for 2011.

Cedar Fields Dukes Lil Duchess

duchess%20web.jpg

Our second new mare is Walden Hill Stepping Out N Rhythm "Sashay". Her sire, WF Steppin Out is a son of Glenns General Patton. Shashy's dam is one of the only black and white Richters Apache daughters, Lucky Four Apaches Small Wonder owned by Stars miniature horses. I'm excited to say she is in foal to Flying Aces Attitude of Royalty.

sashay-1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Oooooo well done you - congratulations, they are all simply gorgeous.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Anna

Thanks guys! I'm really happy with them. I hate to wish away time, but I'm with you Dianne. I can't wait to what they produce with Awesome in a few years.

Congrats on your new girls Jennifer!
default_aktion033.gif

You should have AWESOME results!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back