It's Friday, and I'm here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went venturing off to Pinterest. Was looking at food recipes.
default_whistling.gif

hahahaha! I was out waiting for the bus thinking that I totally missed when we were all going to meet!

So our plan for this week is no food after 6pm?

Oh gosh, do we have to do a shared goal? Lol

My husband is a dessert kinda guy, and we always sit down and watch a movie in the evening. It would be torture for him to make popcorn (kettle corn) and me not eat a small bowl.

Ok, I'm going to try also. But I can't make any promises. ;)

Have you had any success yet, or are you trying to "get all the junk food out of the house"?
default_smile.png

Hahahahaha yeah right I just bought those 3 cheese cakes! We ate one, one is in the freezer, and I sent one with hubby to work! I crave sweets, so I have been trying to eat a spoon full of peanut butter instead of actual cookies or cake. It's working, so far..... lol!

That's great news! My friend told me that when she was growing up, her family didn't have a lot of money, so she'd take a spoonful of peanut butter and dunk it into honey when she wanted a sweet treat.

Are we the only ones interested in loosing a few? I'm cool with that, but just curious
default_smile.png

is it Sara or Sarah? And I know Debby!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news! My friend told me that when she was growing up, her family didn't have a lot of money, so she'd take a spoonful of peanut butter and dunk it into honey when she wanted a sweet treat.
yeah things are tight here $ wise so I get creative. Good or bad I make a lot of cookies, cupcakes, muffins stuff that will last and that I can send with hubby to work. Little monies lots of food!! lol!

I don't think many people venture to see these lower forums but I bet a bunch of members would be willing to join in. Wonder what happened to DragonsWish?

It's Sara. I was special - I was named after a Stevie Nicks song. Lol.

LOL! Stevie Nicks is good, thats cool!

I know I was just thinking the same thing! DragonsWish seemed so inspired to help people! I was going to follow that thread! Oh well, I'm going to try to not eat after 6 for my first week and I'll take next week when it comes! lol!

Good Luck!!

sorry!! I thought we were meeting in a week! (next week) Is Friday going to be alright? we can do it another day or time if y'all have a preference. Some group we are all unorganized lol. I'll add a link in the other post about the Dr. Oz. show yesterday, it was all very interesting. If one of you want to post on the back porch about this, that is fine or put it in a status update..maybe a couple more will join in with motivation.

I don't know what happened to Dragons Wish, she never posted on the days that she said she'd post, I hope she is OK? about a week after we moved to the new forum and I've not seen her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weekends are usually touch and go for me, because thats when my husband is off from work and we do chores or spend time together. Fridays are a good day for me, but I can do any day if another day works better for you guys.

I posted about this forum on the back porch.
default_smile.png

OK Friday it is then - 3pm Eastern time. Anyone who wants to share or join in please meet here...somebody please send me a reminder Friday afternoon!

So here is my update. At first I didn't do too well but since Tuesday I've not eaten anything after 6pm. I'm going to try to keep that up. So far this year I've cut out using so much butter and trying to not eat after 6. I tried the no seconds and I'm going to make that my goal this next week but so far no seconds just made me put more on my firsts. hehehe. I'm going to continue with my goal this week and add to it each week.

Monday evening I was...well really bad. I did good I thought but hubby got up and got 2 ice cream sandwiches at 8pm..I told him bring me my bag of chips. This is another goal for me this week I will NOT buy the bag of Lays lightly salted chips. I need a t shirt that says don't let me go down the chip aisle.

Latest posts

Back