Its almost that time again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometime in 2013! That's what happens when you decide what you got in the last few years was just what you wanted to retain
default_biggrin.png
It's ironic... This is normally the time of year when I'd be thinking I wish we'd not bred any mares because of how worried I get about them, and so now when I have no mares due, I am sad that we have no new homemade miracles to anticipate
default_wub.png

Sometime in 2013! That's what happens when you decide what you got in the last few years was just what you wanted to retain
default_biggrin.png
It's ironic... This is normally the time of year when I'd be thinking I wish we'd not bred any mares because of how worried I get about them, and so now when I have no mares due, I am sad that we have no new homemade miracles to anticipate
default_wub.png
I'm the exact same way...I get so worried; thankfully I've had three lovely foals and have had no issues whatsoever. I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead
default_yes.gif
No one due here and probably not ever again...I have my three perfect ponies and there is no market, really, around here at all anyway. I may may may breed for a 2013 foal from Willow, but probably not (she'll just be turning 3 this May).

My first, last, and only one is due (well 340 days) April 26. She's a maiden so I'm hoping she hangs on to it full term. If not I won't be home in time since we are on vacation and she's at the trainer's......
default_crybaby.gif
I don't want to miss it!

Latest posts

Back