It's a FILLY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Introducing 3C Chargers Simply Scarlet, born on Friday at 310 days and 20.5" tall. Can you tell she's a sabino? :bgrin She was trying to stand before she was even fully out of the sac and has been going non-stop ever since. Her sire is Al B's stallion, WCF Master Charge and she's out of our mare, Jandts Cheeri Deeri.

We just can't get used to that face--we're not fans of such a large amount of face white!

DinahFillyRight2Mar07.jpg

DinahFillyRunningMar07.jpg

DinahFillyLeft3Mar07.jpg

One mare down, one more to go!

Congratulations! How cute and lively! Well she is a filly and it looks like she would qualify for PtHA, so if you don't like all that white, I'll take her. You have at least given me hope that some mares are carrying pinto fillies this year!

That is a pretty filly- and if you do not want her you can send her over to me!!

I think there is more going on there than just Sabino- are both parents LWO neg??

Splash, at least, I would say.

That face white does her no harm with me, nice filly, lucky you.
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a very cute and lively filly! :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a cutie!! I LOVE the white faces, so you can send her my way! Really hoping my overaloosa stud throws his white face

Congrats on the pretty filly. :aktion033:

Im not a fan of the white either but I think I could get used to it.

Shes lovely.
default_wub.png
:

-Nicole

Congrats!!! Thats just the kind of face we like here. Im sure plenty of folks would be willing to take her off your hands.

I think there is more going on there than just Sabino- are both parents LWO neg??

Splash, at least, I would say.
Splash is entirely possible. Charger (the sire) carries splash and tobiano, without a doubt.

Here's Charger:

WCFMasterCharge.jpg

Charger18s.jpg

ChargersFace.jpg

And this is Dinah, her dam:

DinahCollageJuly06medium-1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments everyone! The mare had us worried as she had quite a bit of discharge a few weeks before she foaled. I was just happy to have a live, healthy foal out of her.

Im sure plenty of folks would be willing to take her off your hands.
Someone might have to, LOL! We were hoping for a keeper filly out of this mare, but I just don't know about that face! :new_shocked: We may have to try again.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congratulations on your new filly!!! :aktion033:

Maybe we're not looking at the same picture,,,,,,,, :bgrin she is just about the cutest and I LOVE her markings, congrats on a healthy, active little girl!!!!

Latest posts

Back