Another Filly!! Smooth Sailing This Time!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Twelve hours after our filly, Touch, was born, and all of the stress and drama that came with her, LOL, our mare Dinah went into labor at 333 days. Dinah religiously studies the books, as year after year she has proven herself to foal without issues. I LOVE this mare!
default_wub.png
It just doesn't get any easier than foaling Dinah out.

So far this filly is completely nameless, so if you have any ideas, please share them. She's a maximum expression sabino with two blue eyes and is 18.25" tall. Although she appears white, she is red based. Here she is at 12 hours old, and very, very hairy!

DinahFillyHeadTurnedNewbornMar2010.jpg

DinahFillyNewbornLeftMar2010.jpg

This filly has the same sire (Redrock Incognito) as our other filly, Touch, and her dam is :

Jandts Cheeri Deeri aka Dinah:

DinahCollageJuly06medium-1.jpg

I'm going to show a full brother to this filly this year, in Ammy and Jr Gelding classes, and my son will show him in Youth. He actually looks red, though!
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for looking.

Easter bunny is right, she is adorable. Since the other was "touch and go" (if I remember right) she could be "easy go" LOL..don't ask me I struggle with names.

Congrats!

Oh, lucky you! Two fillies!!! And isn't she cute. Love the hair!
default_wub.png

Incognito deserves a big hug for those two beautiful girls!

Becky, he did get a big hug after each filly was born!

LOL, she does look like a fluffy Easter Bunny doesn't she? I never thought of that.

She is NEAT!!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on an easy delivery and a fun "package"!

What a cutie

she reminds me of lily

name Easter lily

Last edited by a moderator:
3C's Easily Incognito? 3C's Eternally Easy? 3C's Incognito Easter?

I think call name should definitely be "Lily" for the Easter theme! Or "Bunny," if you prefer.

Leia

Okay, the "lilies" have it!! We've decided to call her 3C Incognitos Easter Lily, and her barn name will be Lily. Thanks guys!

The first thing I thought when I saw her was "Cotton!"
default_laugh.png
SO CUTE!

Peach and Dream send congratulations to their big sister and HELLO to their new wee niece Lily! LOVE the name
default_biggrin.png

Back