introducing, our handsome COLT born last nite!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH Goodness !!! He is ADORABLE !!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Nice little boy and worth the wait! He is a cutie and love his color. Ya done good!! I missed the birth too but checked first thing this morning and there he was!!

"CONGRATULATIONS! to Lacey and her family!

Thanks for the pictures - now we can see his awesome markings without his blanket on.

He is a handsome little man and it looks like he has the milk bar completely figured out!!

I agree - he is well worth the wait!!

default_new_shocked.gif
love his markings.He is worth the wait.I am so glad all went well for lacey and her foal.I want to see his face markings.Good luck at the shows.I think he is so handsome
default_wub.png
I am waiting for my one foal due end of april first of may.

Just watched the video. Feel like when you get to the last page in a good book...that we have been reading for SOMETIME now. Again, congratulations. You did good. Lacey did good. I am going to have my husband watch the video. It may be helpful in case our big event happens and I am not home!

Hi,

Just want to say "He is HANSOME!"...

CongRats!.. I am happy for you and we did watch the video as checking in and miss the foal!..

Glad everything went fine for you all!.. Please keep update of his growing!..

Awww, how adorable! He looks very refined under all that fluffy hair. Congrats!

Congrats on your new little boy! tonight may be my turn I hope I will get a filly though (2/25/2010) The signs amber's showing I'll be up all night long.

What a cutie. Boy I bet you are glad that is over. Thank you so much for the video, dont have marestare so was following the posts. It was great even if after the fact to be able to watch the little tike come into the world.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back