New foal just born ......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
I would like to introduce our newest lil one..a colt born at midnight tonight out of my silver bay mare Diva and the Sire is Little Americas Impressive Storm...she just popped that lil guy out like a trooper...thank God...I am so Blessed tonight with a safe delivery...oh..and a nice little hiney too :eek:)

DSC03267_2.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

edited to add new pics this morning..he is 19 inches tall and very dainty..reminds me of a baby deer...

DSC03280.jpg

DSC03281.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
naw how beautiful!! Love the mum!! and look at that blanket on his bum wait till Diane sees him LOL

what a good mummy you have, how exciting!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Many congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

He's gorgeous - brilliant colouring!
default_wub.png

Anna

OMG congratulations he is just adorable. You must be tickled pink.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Awwww!
default_wub.png
Love his blanket! Congrats! I love the bright color contrast! Is his dam an Appy too?

Oh yep, edited to add I see spots on her butt in the last picture. Do you have a pic of the sire?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww!
default_wub.png
Love his blanket! Congrats! I love the bright color contrast! Is his dam an Appy too?

Oh yep, edited to add I see spots on her butt in the last picture. Do you have a pic of the sire?

thanks! You can see his Sire on my website, he is a varnish, but during the winter shows a white blanket..I bought this mare because she has thrown nice blankets and was hoping she would do the same with my boy as his appy genes are not that strong....but he has such a gorgeous head on him no matter his color...everyone told me she was just a solid appy bred mare, but she spotted out for me this year on her hiney....good girl...appys will drive you crazy...I knew I saw some white hairs LOL

Oh isnt he gorgeous - congrats and his bum looks like its been sugar coated which is so cute

Latest posts

Back