introducing, our handsome COLT born last nite!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaints

Reaction score
Dam- Nadeans Legacy

Sire- Zarzuelas Kiss Me Once Again ( i had it wrong in the origanal thread LOL)

Born 2/20 around 11:50 pm

Registered name - SP Last Kiss By A Legacy *pending*

barn name... Bonkers

thanks all for the congratulations!!! he is wonderful and healthy !!! active lil turd too! now for PICS!!!!

newbaby003.jpg

newbaby004.jpg

newbaby006.jpg

newbaby015.jpg

newbaby016.jpg

Thanks for joining us in welcoming our newest addition!! he is a keeper and will be in the show ring this year! I will post more pics in the next day or so in the photo section! he will be on cam for at least a few weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG lookie all that hair he's beautiful. Congrats
default_biggrin.png

WOW!! What a gorgeous little chap - quite the cutie too. Is that the new fluffy long haired look that is going to be the 'in' fashion for the young lads this season LOL!!

Cant wait for some more pictures in a few days.

Anna

He's adorable <3 I followed (or rather- lurked) your thread for the past couple days, and I stayed up until about 2am my time watching Lacey last night... but darn I missed the birth! Oh well it was nice to wake up and see a new little face in the stall
default_smile.png

Hurray! Huge congratulations on a healthy and beautiful foal!
default_wub.png

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE] Love those Pintos

Shadowpaints has this put on the other topic, thanks again enjoyed it.

All that and color too! Congratulations, he's gorgeous!

Congratulations!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
He is one GORGEOUS
default_wub.png
little guy!!! Thanks for showing the video since I had missed the actual birth. I just LOVE his color
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
!!! So GLAD
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
everyone is healthy. I had been watching him this morning and he is really full of get up a go. Mom's milk is really doing him good. BEAUTIFUL picture's of him
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
!!!!!!

I am thrilled for you! And jealous!!! What a precious little boy you have there! The wait was *so* worth it
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Congrats on your new little cutie! Thanks for letting us share in the excitement, been watching her on and off forever and happened to turn MareStare on just in time to see her go down
default_biggrin.png

Just a question? Did Lacey ever have cow pies?
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back