Input asap- Necropsy report is in 12/5/11 Pg 6

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is gone. I lost my friend, Saturn. He was always there for me.

I am so so sorry
no.gif
I was praying for you both. I wish I could be there to give you a hug. You were there for him and you couldn't do any more than you did, he was in your home and he knew he was very loved.

RIP Saturn, run free

Ah, so sorry. You have had such a hard time
default_no.gif

As you told the story I could imagine how you were feeling as we have all been through these worrisome episodes when you have to try to guess what's going on.

You did your best and he is out of his pain.

Oh, Peggy, I have just read your thread and was so hoping to read of good news this morning. I'm so sorry it didn't work out that way. I know how much you are hurting -- my thoughts and prayers sent to you.

So very sorry for your losses and the very difficult times your are going through.

You did all you could do and your buddy passed knowing he was loved.

I am so sorry for your loss. You tried so hard to help him.

I too am so sorry to hear this news. I was hoping to sign on this morning and hear that you had a chance to get him to the vet. I am so sorry for your loss, sometimes we can do our best and still fall short due to no fault of our own.

Many of us know the saddness and frustration that goes hand in hand with the warm fuzzy moments we share with our critters, hopefully those positive moments are the ones that stay foremost in your memories.

Peggy, I'm at a loss for words. You did all you could, although I'm sure that means nothing at the moment. I'm just so sorry. Hugs to you. You are the best horsey mom, even if you can't feel that right now.

I am so sorry... my heart goes out to you. What a nightmare..

I wonder if it had something to do with the storm?? My big horse colicked (and needed surgery) when a March snowstorm was approaching. I managed to get him to the hospital and then I got snowed in there. They had 3 colic surgeries that day - all presumably caused by the weather.

default_no.gif
So very sorry Peggy for your loss. Hopefully you will beable to find out for sure what exact cause was. You know he's in greener pastures and you know he was well cared for & loved! HUGS!

Peggy I am so very sorry! I know you are a GREAT horse person and you did everything you possibly could for Saturn. I feel so sad for you.

Back