In love with a gelding <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGStables

Reaction score
uh-oh fell in love with a pinto gelding...one big thing...hes in Texas...ive never had a horse shipped that far! Who should i look onto to ship? Id love to show him to some members to see what you think. Hes super elegant, prett head, great mover.....darn this love bug thay bit me!

I have shipped from SC to MA with no issues at all, and my last 3 came from VA. Your haul is definitely farther but be very very careful in who you choose to haul the precious baby. A professional hauler with a lot of references and photos is what I would look for. Most likely will be an expensive haul. Id love to see the gelding
default_smile.png

See if someone could bring to you from Worlds. Feel free to pm or email me with pictures. Would love to see
default_smile.png

We used Sharrway

http://www.sharrway.com/transport.html

From Texas to Canada.

Our mare arrived in great shape IN FOAL and gave us a beautiful filly the following spring. She was clean and well handled. Which considering shes palomino with the whitest mane and tail is hard to do. (BELIEVE ME)

Ive had horses hauled to pa from Illinois and from Texas. For the Illinois trip I used hauled right, but I think they went out of business. James Walsh hauled my colt from his training center to texas to his mothers farm in maryland, 3 hours from my house, and I picked my colt up there. Im not sure if james hauls for others or not, but it wouldnt hurt to ask, Im pretty sure he comes to maryland a couple times a year to visit with family and deliver horses down this way.

Try Patrick Herrick. He just does minis and he goes all over. Sharraway is fantastic but they don't come to our part of the country any longer.

With the Worlds coming up, you might be able to find someone coming your way after the show. That's how our little "Squirt" is coming home to us after Nationals
default_yes.gif

Back