If you where a Horse.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an Arabian.....
default_laugh.png
followed by an Andalusian

Last edited by a moderator:
A Quarter Horse??
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh dear Lord, tell me it isn't so! :DOH! *LOL*

On the other hand, somehow this matches.

"Ah, the Quarter Horse. The most common breed of horse owned in America, noted for its calm disposition and sensible attitude. A famous quarter horse played Black Beauty in the movie based upon Anne Sewell's book. You don't let life's problems bother you, and you deal with them in the most practical manner. You are quite intelligent, and it wouldn't hurt to use your talents to have a little more fun, to walk a little more on the wild side, like your ancestors.

Your owner will most likely be either a cowboy or a young person learning to ride. You also stand a high chance of becoming a school horse.

Your colour will most likely be: Anything, but most likely chestnut."

Because, you know, it's not like I have chestnuts and like to be part of bringing young drivers/horses along or anything!
default_rolleyes.gif
I still think I'm a Morgan though. There were no options for "If spurred, I would shake my head and briefly pin my ears to let my rider know she'd overstepped then go back to behaving."

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
TB here, altho some of those questions are a little hard for a guy to answer! like what color dress would I wear to a dance.[Jeans of course]DR.
That is my problem, and emmbarisingly I am an Arabian
default_blush.png

If I were a horse I would be------------------------- dead.

Honestly. one broken ankle, only half of an elbow, one knee surgery so I could walk again, asthma, c-sections.

I would have been dead years ago.

Heres a surprise,

I'm a Quarter Horse - I KNEW I was related to Molly
default_biggrin.png

Mustang here!

A Mustang, the wild breed of horse that roamed America in the 1700's and 1800's. Like the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. You are an outdoorsy character, you'd rather go camping than attend the fanciest dance in town. Matter of fact, you're rarely in town. You'd rather gallop like the wind in some huge wild prairie, and you're free as a butterfly. (Okay, maybe that's a bad analogy)...

You never have and never will have an owner... you're free!

Your coat colour will most likely be: buckskin or dun.

Latest posts

Back