I will never be able to repay this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vic,

reading your post was wonderful, knowing you had a smile on your face is all we need!

Yeah!! I am so glad things are startign to arrive. I was hopeing they would soon. And, to top it off so many at once...way cool! (I have teenageers can you tell? LOL)

Mine is on it's way too, shipped through Canadian sources. LOL And, it's fattening...hee hee hee...and nummy....hee hee hee

Hey Vic, you should feel seriously "Hugged" right about now! Cause we are all there with you giving you a hug and trying our best to keep you going.

This is all done wiht love.

Merry Merry Christmas!!

Stacy

I am going to play grinch and tell you you owe us big time. This didn't come for free.

You have to repay us by an honest smile on your face at all the support sitting on your table. By the first few tears of joy. By realizing that you are not alone and others care a great deal even if you have no idea what we look like.

You owe it to us to take care of yourself, eat properly, and try to make an effort to rejoin the world even when you are immobilized by grief. If we can make the effort you must also. We expect this of you.

I might add that when you are enjoying cutting down your ex-wife's ornamental tree to decorate with cards and gifts you might think about cutting down every single one of them cuz that's what it's going to take.

WELL VIC, I'M ALL IN TEARS READING THIS THREAD. YOU ARE ON A LONG ROAD AND AFTER TALKING LAST NITE I FEEL YOU'VE TAKEN A TURN.

BLESS ALL OF YOU FOR BEING A FAMILY. I JUST LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU

MINE WENT OUT TODAY DEAR.

nice one vic!! things can only get better,i know who you can stick on top of the tree
wink.gif

So glad your putting up a tree - that's great. I forgot to send you a pic of my "ugly" tree - I'd love to see a pic of your tree. Hope you get my package in time, it went out on Thursday. MERRY CHRISTMAS MR. GOOSE!

Awww....man....I forgot to put my Christmas card in the box I sent you Vic!
new_shocked.gif
Sorry! I'm losing it....
rolleyes.gif

I'll mail one out Monday for ya so you can put it on your tree.
smile.gif

Edited to add: Vic told me I did put a card in the box after all....Whew....I thought I had forgotten!
wacko.gif
Glad you got my package ok Vic...

Merry Christmas!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya'll, Vic cut one of his wife's favorite landscaped perfectly formed evergreens today for a Christmas tree and tomorrow will be having his family over for a decorating party!

WELL DONE FAMILY!
aktion033.gif

You never know what freindship will do.

Sometimes it will hurt you

But most of the time(in fact 99.9% of the time) it helps you.

Merry Christmas (you might have more coming so be ready)

alyx
saludando.gif

Way to go, Vic!!! Glad you chopped down that tree! Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow with your family!!!

Oh Vic! I am sitting here in tears! i am soooo Happy that the gifts are ariving!

I can just see the the mail man walking up the snow packed drive way carring a are full of boxes you were not expecting!!

AND WAY to go on the tree!!

RNR

Oh Vic, I am so glad everything is looking up for you,
yes.gif
and thrilled to hear you ARE putting up a tree.
wink.gif
I can just imagine what your mailman was thinking, with all your gifts..you are so right--this forum is a very special forum, and the members are the greatest. Three cheers for Vic!! Corinne

aktion033.gif
Vic, I am so happy for you, and that these gifts showed up on your doorstep on a day that it was so needed! I hope they will continue to be a source of strength for you, showing you so many of us care for you, and are here for you to help you find your way through this dark hour of your life.

[SIZE=21pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS Vic!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]From all of us here at the L'il Beginnings Forum[/SIZE]

I'm so glad the cards and gifts came when you needed it most! That is certainly payment enough. Though, cutting down your ex-wife's ornamental tree for Christmas.........well, that's just priceless! Let us know how the decorating went!

Latest posts

Back