i need a double tree and pole, where can i get it?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_worshippy.gif

noticed when taking the pictures that the double tree is starting to rot on one end. It has had to sit out in the weather a lot. So I will be replacing that,probobly with a piece of 2x2 square tubing like the single trees are. I would like to have one that is all metal, pole double tree and single trees. Mabe next year. But for now its just repair an/or replace as needed as safly as posable.

Diamond C - I couldn't quite make it out - how is the tongue attached to your wagon? Is that something you can/do unhook to store the tongue?

yes the tounge is pinned so that it is removable and it pivits up and down. that way it works for bigger or smaller teams, or going up and down banks and crossing ditches. I'll try to get a better picture of it on here in a day or two.

well, i think i finally figured this out. here are a couple pics of the wagonteam wagon number one 015.jpg

the wagon needs refinishing. the double tree is exchangeable with the shafts for a single horse.i purchased the double tree itself from kingston saddlery. it is made for a cart (2 wheeled). my son made the parts that attach to the wagon. i see in the pics that i didn't get close enough to the fittings, i can bring it outside today and get more close ups.

i can tell you that the kingston doubletree is VERY well made.

team wagon number one 017.jpg

team wagon number one 018.jpg

looks good. did you make it or where did you get it? how big is it, its hard to tell by the pictures? i'm thinking of completly redoing both of mine, 1 this sommer and the other next winter. nether will be very fancy but a little more user friendly.

hi diamond c, it was homemade by a friend, and it has held up through a lot . i have had it a couple years..it measures 29 inches wide by 60 inches long. i plan on putting i sun roof on it as soon as the boys settle down into their pair work.

i traded some big horse tack for it, i really like the easy entry he made ..mine is certainly not fancy, but it is very user friendly. i also put solid tires on it. got them from harbor freight.

Latest posts

Back