i need a double tree and pole, where can i get it?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanniecogan

Reaction score
i am looking for double tree with pole, prefer steel. does anyone knoe where i can purchase one? thanks for your help in advance.

jeanniecogan

Pioneer is a good one for that.

Who made the wagon? What type of running gear, tires and tongue hook up does it have?

Pics?

Al B might know of a good source as well. He does a lot of driving and has sources for things I don't have. Also, the Bryants - though I have't seen them on the forum much at all in the past year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paula, it is a homemade wagon made by a friendfor me it has 16 inch wheels big fat ones. the wagon box measures 30 inches wide by 60 inches long. i will try to take a picture or two this afternoon.

my friend is up to his ears in alligators, so i don't want to bother him, 2 x 6's ?? could you take a picture? i have thought about making it myself, i will think on it. thanks for the idea.

We have an aluminum team pole on our wagon. Purchased it from the metal dealer. I think it is 2x3. Strong and lightweight.

I will as soon as I get a breal in the weather. It's put up in an old shed out back for now, and I'll have to move a few things to get a decent picture. There's nothing to it really. The hardest thing is making the pole end match the conect to the wagon axle and everybody makes theirs diferant

My father-in-law helped me (translation OVER KILL ) but thats the way it goes. Mine starts out at the wagon end 6" wide. Then just past the evener it starts to narrow to about 2" at the frant end. Making the conection to the wagon axle will probobly be the hardest part. He built mine stout enough to use for draft horses, but it made hime feel good and I don't ever have to worry about failing me and thats what matters. I'll try to get those pictures next week.

Peggy, thanks for the info on Kingston. i purchased it on friday (last) and receive it today, super impressed with the quality. however (and i knew this) it is made for a cart and i will use it on a wagon. my son is a machinist and is taking th whole works to his work and figure it out. thanks again.

ANDthanks to all who sent me help to find what i wanted

sorry that I nevr got those pic's to you. I got busy at work all the sudden and just havn't had a chance to. If you still want them I'll try to get out there today and get some pic's taken and put them on here late tonight.

Can you post pics of what you got and how you have it hooked up to work? I'm always curious after someone asks for pointers/help on something how they acheived what they were asking about (that wrote up so convoluted!!)....

Latest posts

Back