I hate my cell phone. I want a new one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betsy

Reaction score
My Razor cell phone is driving me crazy!!!!

Anyone have some options of others that I could look at, or some neat experiences of some that you have liked ( or like).

We just bought hubby the new Razor, 9vv ( or v9vv LOL) anyhow, its great. takes great pics and it is the first phone that will get a signal where we live ( rural). It sounds like a landline and he rarely looses reception while at work ( railroad). He is very happy.

I had the Razor from the time it was popular, in different colors, etc..

However.. my last Razor I replaced with the enV (original) and loved it.. now I am thinking the enV II as the first one has some mishaps.. but really I am sitting on the fence as of now.. esp. since I have friends with the enV II and it's not that much greater...

I love my EnV2 I had the first one and did like it but find this one sleeker and I prefer the keyboard better on the new one. I tend to text a lot more then I talk
default_smile.png

I have the LG voyager. It's cool, has tv, touch screen as well as a full keyboard...but I do miss the size of my Razor! That phone was great to put in your pocket.

I have a KRZR which is due to be replaced soon, but I love it. I just got my husband a Samsung Gleam, and like that (because it's like the KRZR phone). But, my criteria for a cell phone is probably different than most people... I want it o be a flip phone (b/c I keep it in my purse), I want it to be small, I want it to be shiny-pretty, and I want it to be simple
default_yes.gif

I use to have a Razor and I loved it. But then I got a Pantech Matrix it slides up and to the side with a keyboard. I love it too but I miss the size of the Razor.

OMG'd I LOVE my "PINK" Razor
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I love the fact I can add a ring to different people's phone number so I know who's calling without looking. I also ad pics in my address book to their phone number so when they call it shows up. Like I said I love my Razor
default_wub.png
TJ

If you can swing the money, get an iPhone. I got my husband one for Christmas and is is Craaaaaaaaaazy about it. I have played with it and it IS pretty darn fun and VERY useful. I love all the extra apps you can put on it, he's got a ton of free ones such as Google Maps which was extremely useful on our vacation this past week. Heck, we were driving in the middle of nowhere and was able to find all of the Del Taco places along our route. And what traffic was like up ahead. And check e-mail.

Andrea

oh the iphone is very very cool...expensive though. The only thing with the iphone is that you can't send/receive pix messages. It can do everything else under the sun, but not that simple task. I would love to have an iphone but I don't have AT&T.

I would suggest the ENV 2, two of my friends and my cousin has one there really easy to use and figure out, has a very easy to use full keyboard camera, video and picture messaging its really cool I think im gonna get on to (the phones need to be renewed or wahtever anyway)

oh the iphone is very very cool...expensive though. The only thing with the iphone is that you can't send/receive pix messages. It can do everything else under the sun, but not that simple task. I would love to have an iphone but I don't have AT&T.
Yeah but it has e-mail and can send pictures via e-mail. That is what my husband did... we put videos on YouTube and pictures on MySpace and e-mailed pictures all week long.

I think the worst point is that the camera doesn't have a zoom feature or video taking capabilities. My cellphone does. I guess no phone is perfect
default_smile.png

Andrea

I have a Samsung Propel and I love it! Its small (which I wanted), has a slider for the keyboard (which is one reason I didnt get a Blackberry...the exposed keyboard), has a lot of kewl features on it...even watched the inauguration on TV on it at work....lol....and it was inexpensive!

I HATED my Razor too, and can't say I was sorry to have killed it

(accidently!) on the first day in Tulsa this year!

I had my old Motorola reactivated when we got home.

Now I qualify for the Verizon 2 every 2 year discount and have been on the

website all morning comparing features.

I'll be very interested to see what everybody has to say about their phones..

I feel like I'm lost in this big phone maze!
default_wacko.png

Shelley

My Razor cell phone is driving me crazy!!!!
Anyone have some options of others that I could look at, or some neat experiences of some that you have liked ( or like).

We don't have AT&T either, and after the service/attitude we used to get regarding our

landline before we switched to Vonage, I can't say as I want to do business with them again.
default_sad.png

I would like a reasonably good camera, removeable storage, and music download from pc

capabilities. I've not even thought about the exposed keyboard aspect, as I do keep my phone

in my purse, too. I'll have to go relook.

After a long morning on the Verizon site, I'm sort of looking at:

Samsung Flipshot (has a 3.0 camera)

LG Decoy

Samsung Glyde

Samsung Omnia (has a 5.0 camera and Windows 6.0)

Motorola Rapture

My friend has a PalmCentro and loves the e-mail and web capabilities, but I don't want to

add $30.00 to the monthly statement. I just ordered a netbook so that should take care

of a lot of my external e-mail needs anyway.

I'll have to go back and check out the LG Dare and Envoy, too!

Shelley

Shelley check out the lg voyager...it has everything you mentioned plus gps , internert...I'm typing on it now...tv. It has a full keyboard you can flip open as well as a touch screen on the front..it is about the same size as the envy. You do have to sign up for their data package to get the phone though.

I have a Palm Centro, it is ok, but lately I'm having trouble with the battery. Does anyone else have a centro??

Shelley i have the palm centro and i love it

I havent had any problem with it and use it when im on the road to keep in contact with kristi at home

as far as the texting and such i have the unlimited package ( i have it threw sprint)

the camera features are top of the line with zoom and lots of storage space

my package also includes free roaming which is nice with all the traveling i do lol

if you have any questions feel free to contact me

dawn

Latest posts

Back