I guess we're famous now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm not sure that I have a photo editor. I have Infranview, and another forum member recommended Microsoft Picture It, but I don't think I have that. I've also got the Kodak EasyShare software and there's always the Paint program. Not sure if any of those would do anything. I'm still searching my computer for photo editing stuff.

I think Picture It is unavailable now (literally as a couple days ago).

Hmmm...I don't know Infraview...did that come with your camera?

If you can get a picture into Paint then you can probably put a mark of some kind on your picture. I wish I could help. I use 3 different programs but none of those
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To watermark, just type © 2007 Your Name on the photo. If you can, lower the opacity of your text so that it's slightly transparent, but if you can't do that, don't worry about it.

HG Farm is incorrect regarding copyright laws. As soon as you click the shutter button, that photo is copyrighted as yours. No one has the right to use it without your permission. You don't need to register a copyright for your intellectual or creative property.

Thanks Jenn, I got it figured out.

For anyone using Infranview, you just draw a box onto your picture where you want the copyright to be. Then click on Edit and Add Text. There's a big box on the thing that pops up and to the right of that you can just click on "add copyright" and "add date" and you can add whatever else you want from there. Leave the "text transparent" thing checked and you can change the actual color of the text in the font settings.

Jenn, do you think this would cover us?

hiway7-28cr.jpg

Also if you use photo filtre go to image and than at bottom go to text add what you would like

Example left hand corner of the page. Kavelbel Minis

Just found out it can be done.

MeafordGlenInitials.jpg

Wouldn't it be best to put the watermark on or near the horse so that It can't be edited out as easy or does that matter? I guess that could be edited out on the animal just as easy anyway.

Latest posts

Back