I got a horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
Okay...so she's Far from a mini but she's a horse!

1254663232.jpg

(ugh, this picture makes her look skinny! trust me she's far from skinny!)

Meet Fee...

She's a 16 hand 7 Year old Irish sport horse Mare! She's green broke, and needs work, but she's going to be my Dressage horse. My trainer thinks she could go up to 3rd Level. She's absolutely amazing! I'll post better pics as soon as the weather clears up and we have a nice day!

probally in a year or so i can finally get my Shetland (or mini)!!! I have gotten in touch with a Shetland breeder in my area who has a few national congress champion over Shetlands (Both modern and Classic) IT's ironic, because her husband is the one that was my first driving instructor and i hadn't seen them in a few years until we were at the same CDE together (helping out) and then i saw them at a show when i was showing and we went back to there farm and saw all there Shetlands and my mom fell in love with them! And a few weeks ago i got a call from them asking if i would drive one of there Shetlands in a wedding! I ended up driving there National Congress Champion Pony Beamer hooked to a buck board wagon carrying the food and stuff! it was sooooooo cool! and he was just amazing and yeaaaa... i was warming him up long lining him with me standing in the middle and i was in awe just watching him trot!

Very pretty girl, congrat's to you. Good luck in your shetland/mini endevor.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

Oh good for you she is beautiful and you will have so much fun with both !

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back