I found a camera......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongman

Reaction score
I was unpacking our trailer from Nationals today and found a camera. It was found in the stands late one evening, we picked it up to bring to the office, but completely forgot about it until it was found today in the trailer. If you lost your camera at the AMHR National show, please contact me to claim it. Please have identification information and respond to either my PM here or email me directly at [email protected].

I looked in the "photos" section to see if anyone I recognized was there, but there weren't any photos saved that I can tell. I don't really know how to use the camera and didn't want to unintentionally delete anything though.

I remember someone posting about losing her camera with the Get of Sire pics on them..........Wouldn't it be great if it was HERS???? Let's hope!

If anyone knows her farm name I have Nation Wide and it would not cost me anything to call her. I could tell her to look at this thread.

I don't know her or her farm name.

I think she said theirs was a video camera. I remember her saying it wasn't so much the camera she needed back, just the video.

Thanks guys! That was my initial thinking too - I remembered seeing something. I have been in touch with Flying W Farm and hope that it is someone from their party. I'm not sure if this camera does video or not.

Adam...I contacted the lady by phone ( I done a search thread) ..she said she sent you and e-mail about the camera. Did you receive the e-mail? If not, I will try to find her website again.

She told me she was waiting to hear back from you. I did forget to ask her if it was a camera or a video camera she had lost.

Last edited:
Lisa -

I did reply to all the emails that I recieved, so I'm home that hers' was one of them. If she hasn't heard from me, then I didn't get her email.

Adam - I did not mean you were not responding to e-mails. I just thought you were so busy you had not had time to check and I was letting you know she told me she sent you one and she was waiting for a reply.

It must not have been her camera.

It's all good!
default_smile.png
I hope that the rightful owner is getting my information via word of mouth and that they get their property back.

Okay guys, thanks so much for helping find info on my missing video camera. Yes you were correct it is Southern Mounatin Horse Company that lost it, not Flying W Farms they do not show anymore. Ours was a video camera, not a still photo. Thanks Adam for trying!

Julie Wagner

SMHC

Latest posts

Back