I can´t hold it in any longer...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meavey

Reaction score
So you guys know what happens when you help friends seach for a new horse?

You fall in love yourself...
default_wub.png
:

I really wasn´t planning on doing it again, importig to Europe just costs alot of money.

But I couldn´t resist this beautifull girl! She had to be mine!

I always wanted a loud (t)overo, and she is just picture perfect.

Hope she wil get to the quarantine soon so I can meet her in person somewhere in december.

Crossing my fingers that she will arrive save and sound and still in foal for an march baby!

Briar Patch Hope Ya Dance, my new silver tovero mare! :new_multi:

So you guys know what happens when you help friends seach for a new horse?

You fall in love yourself...
default_wub.png
:

I really wasn´t planning on doing it again, importig to Europe just costs alot of money.

But I couldn´t resist this beautifull girl! She had to be mine!

I always wanted a loud (t)overo, and she is just picture perfect.

Hope she wil get to the quarantine soon so I can meet her in person somewhere in december.

Crossing my fingers that she will arrive save and sound and still in foal for an march baby!

Briar Patch Hope Ya Dance, my new silver tovero mare! :new_multi:

Congratulations! I think she is gorgeous.

Nice girl! :aktion033: Congratulations! It must be hard having to wait so long to get her.

She is a beauty, she's my kind of mare, congratulations. They have nice horses, I bought one years ago from Briar Patch. I've always wondered how much it costs to ship a horse over seas, do you mind telling us but if you don't want to, that's ok too. It might be kinda nervy of me to ask.

wow

what a gourgeous girl.......ii must be awful having to wait so long for her......

good luck!

She is a beauty, she's my kind of mare, congratulations. They have nice horses, I bought one years ago from Briar Patch. I've always wondered how much it costs to ship a horse over seas, do you mind telling us but if you don't want to, that's ok too. It might be kinda nervy of me to ask.
Wel offcourse the horse has to get to the quarantine, so regular transport costs for that first.

Flight and quarantine are between 2000 and 2500 dollar at several transporting company´s, a few friends have bought some too so we might get a little group discount.
default_wink.png
:

And we have to pay taxes here in Holland over the horses saleprice, and some costs at the airport here.

We have a saying here in holland;

People with horses have heaven on earth, but when they pass away there is nothing to inhered.

Offcourse ir rhymes in our language, lol. :bgrin

Congratulations! We have a treasured mare from Briar Patch (Jandts Cheeri Deeri) in our herd too! Carlene is so easy to deal with.

She's very pretty, congratuations again!

What a pretty mare, I don't think I have ever seen that type of silver color in an overo before, very striking!!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! Those overos are, indeed, bewitching!

Here's hoping time flies til you can have her with you.

Liz M.

CONGRATS! She is stunning, I love silver dapple pintos!

Hello,

I am so happy for you. I was looking at this nice mare on www.miniworld.com not long ago. I think she is very pretty. I wish I could have gotten her.

Good Luck

melissa

Linda,

She is gorgeous!! I am so happy for you :)))

Susan O.

Back