It´s a boy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meavey - they are both lovely.

Educate me please -- I feel ignorant here -- no slight or flame intended.

What makes you say that either of these two nice horses are silver? They don't look like any silvers I have seen -- so what am I missing.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

JJay

Really pretty foal and mare. Great pictures too. Congrats.

He is adorable!!! His mom looks PROUD of him
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Great pictures of your new little one. He is really cute!! :aktion033: I also couldn't help but notice the beautiful green grass and blue sky's
default_yes.gif
: Be a long time before we see that!!!joyce

What makes you say that either of these two nice horses are silver? They don't look like any silvers I have seen -- so what am I missing.

JJay
Both are definatly silvers.
default_wink.png
:

This is mommy in summer:

906dancerhy5.jpg

Silvers are in many shades, in winter some are blue-ish, some dappled, some brownish like dam now.

In summer some are blue, some with dapples, some never get dapples, and some are almost black in body-color.

When born some are light-blue, some almost look palomino, and this one is darker blue with light grey manes and tale.

THANK YOU --- that summer picture put it all in perspective -- from her winter color she just did not seem to be silver.

Again they are BOTH lovely --- and congrats.

Sorry to be so "dumb"

JJay

Awww he's so cute and little and he has a pink kissy spot! :aktion033:

JJay
Both are definatly silvers.
default_wink.png
:

This is mommy in summer:

906dancerhy5.jpg

Silvers are in many shades, in winter some are blue-ish, some dappled, some brownish like dam now.

In summer some are blue, some with dapples, some never get dapples, and some are almost black in body-color.

When born some are light-blue, some almost look palomino, and this one is darker blue with light grey manes and tale.
I would have loved this mare, my daughter loved her when we saw her online. You got to her first.

Congrats on the mare and foal.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back