Neverending Saga: Puppy Day Arrived !!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWWWW, I want one! She's a beauty Marty and I like the name Joy too it fits.

I'm looking forward to all of the stories you will have about her; now you have a new subject for some new story books. :aktion033:

She's beautiful Marty. Your patience in choosing just the right has paid off I think.

This is really weird and an odd idea for a name but the name Genesis came to mind. Gen for short. She's a new beginning. I know, I'm sleep deprived. :new_shocked:

tears of happiness here, what a precious little girl! just what Marty needs :bgrin :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Beautiful story... my name for her would be Nevaeh (pronounced Neh-vi-uh = "Heaven" spelled backwards).

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty

It doesnt matter what you call her she is LOVE. Congratulations and cant wait to hear of your new mommy escapades.

Congrats Marty....All the name suggestions are great, but I especially like the name "Joy" too!

I like Hailey, but also, Bella is coming to mind.

Mininik- The HR mgr at my last job named her youngest child Nevaeh(Heaven spelled backwards). I thought that was nice.

Thrilled for all of you. I can feel the smiles and sleep deprivation all the way up here but she'll settle in and Devon will understand she isn't replacing Tracy, but is just a new friend. I got Hailey or Hannah.

So happy you finally got THE puppy! :aktion033: Here's my thoughts on names....Angel, Stormy, or Allie

And maybe it's a blonde thing, but I still don't get the Beyonce clue????!!!!!

OMG! she is so gorgeous
default_wub.png
: and her parents are stunning, she will be a very pretty dog
default_smile.png

I have a German Shepherd called Jet she reminds me of your little girl when she was a pup
default_yes.gif
:

jetpuppy.jpg

UPDATE

NOBODY SLEPT!

I know have a few pending names:

I might have to name her "Freyline Maria" from the Sound of Music because she sang (screamed) all night long! I moved the crate by my bed and every time she "sang" I had to pet her through the bars.

Then she proceeded to EAT my fingers, so she also may be called "Shark"

She craps and pees all over the place, everywhere but OUTSIDE so I also might name her "Miss P i $$"

She goes outside to sit down and look at the trees, the grass, and basically just take in the view. Comes back inside and within two seconds I swear she leaves us with her trail of blessings. She could be called "Dropsy" aukkkkkkkk

I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!

Marty,

She is so beautiful, I am so happy for you. What stunning parents! Things will settle down, eventually, and she is so worth it! Keep the pictures coming!

She is AWSOME Marty!!!!!

I love naming things. What about Souphy? She looks like a Souphy? Not a clue how its spelled ..maybe spelled Sophy, You know me and my spelling lol. What about Angel?

Marty i wuv her
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Oh Marty!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Here is a little list of names I came up with....

Rainey (Raina or Raine mean Queen)

Mika

Abigail

Chloe

Zoe

Lola

Tara

Kira

Macey

Just some that popped up when I saw her picture....I'm no good at naming animals until I meet them...either their name pops right into my head, or I have them for 2 weeks before I get it!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

~kathryn

Wow! She is SO beautiful, and her parents are gorgeous. I know you will enjoy her!

Oh My Marty

I just knew you would find the right puppy. I love the parents, they are both so beautiful.

Look like strong healthy dogs too. The keenel is awesome. The puppy is beautiful. I love the

pictures of her with you and Jerry. Where is the picture with her and Dan? Devin is just jealous.

He will come around.

I like the names Hailey and Gabriela. Gabriela, you could call her Gabby, since she likes to talk

to you all night. She is so precious. I am so happy for you and its good to see you happy too. I

think she will bring so much joy to you all. I bet Jerry is happy too, to see you happy.

Give her time, on shopping she get it all down. She was scared this time. The first time

away from her Dam, brothers and sisters. Hey you could name her Princesa or Princess.

Since she is the new Princess in the house. She is so beautiful.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Vicky

Latest posts

Back