I AM TIFFANIE GARRISON

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THEY ARE NOT FROM THE GOOD PEOPLE THAT LIVE ON THIS MOUNTAIN, .....MARTY IS GOING TO MAKE IT HER PERSONAL CRUSADE TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO RID THEIR MOUNTAIN FROM THESE METH LABS
Hi Tiffanie, It does our hearts good to know that you are there for Marty - we now won't have to worry so much........ I was raised in the hills of Pikeville Kentucky & I know this meth problem is there also. Marty would be a wonderful crusader to help save the children from this terrible invading evil............................... Marty - your child Michael did not die in vain - perhaps he was taken to give you strength from above - to guide you through a new journey - helping to save the innocent children. Marty & family - if words could alleviate the sadness, your forum family would write a book.
default_wub.png
:

Tiffanie

I like a lot of other people have never met Marty or people on this forum but we have a like passion and that makes us all one big family with squabbles, prayers, love and silliness. This tragedy in Marty's life has brought us all together to rally around one of our family, I wouldn't expect any less of anyone on here. Michael also touched our lives, through Marty's words, love and pictures and I just fell in love with the story of IT and Michael and those pictures of him and this tiny tiny kitty. That is who he was and is, a lovely young man who will be remembered always in this forum and in our hearts.

Please take care of Marty for us who can't be there we need her as much as she needs us.
default_wub.png
:

Hi Tiffanie, I was so glad to read your post! Marty and her family are in my thoughts and heart. I am so

glad that Dan has your son there by his side! Marty and Jerry WE LOVE YOU....

I am glad to hear of the community support ....That is wonderful!

I just wanted to say thank you for the update and please tell Marty, Jerry and Dan that we love them!

Linda and Carly

Tiffanie,

Thank you so much for letting us know that you are there with Marty and she is with her family.

I will keep your family in my prayers...

Hold her for me...

Cyndi

Thank You so much for the update and Thank you for being there....After I talked to Marty yesterday...I prayed for Michael to touch her in some way. I am so happy she can feel him now...a mother needs this. Give Dan a hug for me let him know all of these posts are for him too..God Bless this family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiffanie,

Thank you for being there for Marty when the rest of us can only be there in heart. I look at my five children daily now and know that it could be the last moment I lay eyes on them. That is a thought beyond my wildest imagination. Let Marty know that the entire Victory Baptist church in Fullerton Nebraska sends thoughts and prayers. This is the kind of tragedy that could touch many hearts and yes, save many lives. God uses bad peoples doings to accomplish his good, and while he didn't choose for Michael to die, he will choose to use the outcome in a positive way. This is something I truly believe. I am glad to hear Marty is feeling Michael's closeness to her, and that her family is there. I venture to say that tomorrow at 1:00 there will be many people accross the world on their knees praying and maybe doing something a little special to remember a young man we all knew so well, yet not at all. Michael will live on through all of us, because we know that life is precious and short. They say that what is important is not the years on the head stone, but the dash in between and I think Michael's dash speaks volumes. God bless you and your family,

Prayerfully yours,

Tiffanie,

Thanks for the update. This one sounds better that the last one I read. I will still be praying for you all.

Tiffanie,

We are all so glad you are there to give your unselfish love to Marty and her family. I'm sure Marty is glad you all are there also. I've had her on my mind all weekend and just praying for strength and grace from our Lord. He is our way maker. Thank you Tiffanie for updating us, we that cannot be there in person are thankful that you are there to hold up the family. We are praying for all of you during this most difficult time.

God is there in an awesome way, expressing His love through many of His creations.

kd sword

spring, tx

When I heard what had happened I can't imagine the pain. I don't know if Marty remembers me but please give her my deepest condolences. What a wonderful family you have and what an awful thing to have to deal with. I hope the person responsible for this remains in custody for life and after he is off this horrible drug has to suffer daily with the realization of what he has done. Please tell Marty all of you are in my

thoughts daily. I pray she will get the help she needs to clean up the Mountain.

Tiffanie, THANK YOU so much for being there for Marty, Jerry, and Dan. I am so glad to hear that Marty and her family will not be alone in this. Its hard enought having a small family (believe me, I know) when you need support. Marty will definitely be a force to be reckoned with on her crusade, but I know she will make a world of differance on her mountain. Please keep us informed, and tell Marty I will call her in a week or two, when things have settled down as I am sure she is flooded with phone calls right now. Corinne

I dont get on the forum as much as I should, but when I read this......

I am so sorry for Marty, her family, and hope she knows how much people do care. All of this outpouring , is wonderful. I am just now reading all the replies, and I can feel the compassion, and hope, in some way it can comfort her and hers, some through this.

I dont know her personally, but can say, each time I read a posting of hers, I truly do enjoy it. SHe has such a way with words, and what seems, true concern for others. I wish her and her family the best through these trying times, and hope everyone keeps them in their prayers. I will also. We all will be here for you.

Tiffanie, thank you so much for giving us all an update.

I am so pleased that Michael gave Marty the sign she so desperately needed. I am also so pleased that your family is able to be there and it sounds like your son will be there to help comfort Dan and keep him busy.

It sounds like you all have a very special relationship, and that just does my heart good to hear. Thank you all very, very much for including us, the forum family, this is just so heart-breaking, but this does give all of us a little peace knowing Michael has given Marty a sign.

Bless you all, and please give everyone a hug from me.
default_wub.png
:

Tiffinie Dear, This is Maxine. I'm quite sure none of you has the time to read all these replies right now however Carl and I are so glad to meet you and the extended Garrison family!

It is wonderful you have each other around you for strength and I so appreciated the effort it took for you to post this.

What wonderful steps Marty and her family are planning to campaign in honor of Michael and that will help heal.

Yes we are all behind them in every way. They have our love and support and are here to help in that fight as well as we can from afar.

Bless you again, Carl and Maxine

Thank you for the update. I prayed that Micheal would come to Marty, and my tears fell again when I read your post about the computer. I know it was Micheal letting her know he was okay. Please keep encouraging all of them to eat, and rest when they can. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much for the update. I was very concerned that there were no other family members around for Marty, Jerry and Dan. I know how much they need family support at this time. Tell Marty to go out and give Holly, Timmy, Sonny and the others a big hug. Let them know she still loves them even though she probaby can't be with them as much right now as she usually is. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Thank you Tiffanie for the update. Please tell Marty, Jerry, Dan and the rest of the family they are in our prayers, and we have a candle burning for them through Tuesday.

May God Bless you all,

Lyn and Mike

Thank you Tiffanie for the update........and I am so glad you and the rest of the family are there.

Have you ever heard "I Believe" by Diamond Rio??

It is truly a remarkable song.............

I Believe

Skip Ewing/Donny Kees

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin

I feel you come back again

And it’s like you haven’t been gone a moment from my side

Like the tears were never cried

Like the hands of time are holding you and me

And with all my heart I’m sure we’re closer than we ever were

I don’t have to hear or see, I’ve got all the proof I need

There are more than angels watching over me

I believe, I believe

Chorus

That when you die your life goes on

It doesn’t end here when you’re gone

Every soul is filled with light

It never ends and if I’m right

Our love can even reach across eternity

I believe, I believe

Forever, you’re a part of me

Forever, in the heart of me

And I’ll hold you even longer if I can

The people who don’t see the most

Say that I believe in ghosts

And if that makes me crazy, then I am

‘Cause I believe

There are more than angels watching over me

I believe, I believe

Marty, Michael is watching over you, you just have to believe!!!!

Hi Tiffanie,

Thank you so much for the update and for being there with Marty and her family. I'm so glad Dan has Zachy now too! We all have gotten to know Marty and her family through her posts and we just love her. The frustrating part is not being able to be there to give her a big hug and help them through this. I'm so glad she has you and your family there now. I'm glad Marty has a positive focus for her grief and anger. Meth is a big problem in our area too....has slowed down a bit since they put restrictions on buying over the counter cold meds....I don't know if Tennessee has these type of restrictions or not but if not that is an area that Marty could pursue. You probably know that most of the forum will be with you in spirit tomorrow for Michael's funeral. I plan on having a candle lit and saying a prayer. God Bless you all! Sandy

Please know the we too have been praying for the entire family. What a horrible thing to have happen, but God did have other plans for him. I am so very sorry. Only time will heal.

Take care,

with love and prayers

The Manuel family

And if you need anything, we will be happy to help out where we can. Thank you Tiffanie for the update, and welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back