I AM TIFFANIE GARRISON

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Thank you so much for the update. Michael still knows how much he was loved. That just does not just go away. I am glad he showed her he loves her still and always. It was a wonderful sign. She deserved that. We will all be thinking and praying for you Marty, Jerry and Dan. We all love you guys.

Marty,

We love you and are here for you. May God provide you peace and comfort during this time, and may He take away your pain. He gave his son, too, for all of us. You are not alone in this. We are here for you!

HUGS,

Lauralee

Oh no! I am so sorry for you all! I am just now seeing this as I myself have been involved with a family member's passing this past week.

Please accept my deapest heart felt condolenses on your loss of such a fine yound man. May you all find comfort in the days ahead, and remember that he is watching over you all.

Many many hugs....

Thanks for the update. I lit candles and did some prayer ties for the family. My heart goes out for them all.

Latest posts

Back