Huybers - Buffy's milk is at 6.0! This has got to be it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Diane ->
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

She's looking good!

Nice V Amanda! She may beat Katie yet!!

LOl!!!

this am one side of katies udder was very full, the other same as past week. She is doing the slow torture on me now lol

Here are some pics of the mares udders today. We are making small progress everyday, but I still think we have a little ways to go yet.

Buffy

SDC18713.jpg

Carmel

SDC18709.jpg

Carmel is comin along quite ncely!

SDC18716.jpg
We are making nice steady progress with Carmels' udder. Here is today's pic. The nipples are a little farther apart than yesterday and she's a bit fuller in the back half of the udder. About a week maybe ?

I'll get some behind the udder pics tomorrow am. Her milk is making slight changes each time I check but she's not in a big rush.

Well it was an interesting night. I was asleep and the girls at Marewatchers called me and told me Bufffy was up and down and rolling and looking at her belly. So I watched her for a bit and she was definitely not herself. I went out and checked her milk and she was testing at 85% chance of foaling on the one set of pads, but non foaling on the other! So I was not sure what to do. Stayed up till 2 am when she suddenly calmed right down and went back to being normal Buffy. So I think she was repositioning the foal. But I'm a tired old woman preparing to head off to work this morning. Will recheck milk to make sure things are not progressing even further before I go though. Will update if anything exciting is going on.

Sounds like we had mirror nights!

I do hope she foals for you soon - this watching and waiting seems to be going on forever! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
default_yes.gif

Holy Who Ha! ahe is looking close

thanks guys, yes, I think we are within days of foaling, just waiting for the milk to change! Will update later after work on how she is looking.

Latest posts

Back