How Many Kids?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
So, what is the Maximum payload on my little wagon?

Well, today was a very nice day so I decided to get Slick out for a drive. One of the neighbor’s came over while I was hooking up and asked if her kids could go for a ride. I said sure. Well, there were 6 of them. 2 of hers and 4 of her boyfriend’s. So, OK, no problem, I think. I decided it would be best if I didn’t drive. Less weight the better. So, Loren took the reins and off we went. Then another neighbor kid wanted a ride and he climbed in, so we ended up with 8 kids in the wagon!! There was only enough room up front for 3 or 4 at a time and they all wanted a ride up front. So we rotated them. So off we went up and down the road several times for about 20 minutes. I was exhausted and so was Slick, but all the kids had a blast. There was at least 4 parents taking pictures, as well as my hubby. A good time was had by all, even poor ol’ Slick.

02springdrive08_012.jpg

02springdrive08_029.jpg

02springdrive08_014.jpg

02springdrive08_013.jpg

Boy am I glad to see you! I needed a Loren fix really bad!

You know what? I think Slick was the best money you ever spent.

In response to your question, some people will probably tell you that you did ok but I"m not so sure and I do think that was a bit of an overload for Slick. Hey! How's about getting him a mate to help pull that delightful load?

Boy am I glad to see you! I needed a Loren fix really bad!

You know what? I think Slick was the best money you ever spent.

In response to your question, some people will probably tell you that you did ok but I"m not so sure and I do think that was a bit of an overload for Slick. Hey! How's about getting him a mate to help pull that delightful load?
He has a mate! Rocky also pulls, but I need a pole for this wagon. It is on my "hunnydo" list.
default_wink.png

1stdriverocky_10_07011.jpg

That's adorable!!!
default_laugh.png
Kids just keep piling in, but at least you and your horse got their workout! Hahaha!!!
default_risa_suelos.gif
I need to get out for a good workout one day!
default_biggrin.png

You should submit those to a magazine... or two or three. TOO CUTE.

Here are 2 more that I changed to antique. I LOVE these pictures. I do wish Slick was showing more, but you can just set them back in time. The kids look so happy and cute!

And here is Loren, chatting with the girls.
default_wub.png

02springdrive08_022_copy.jpg

02springdrive08_018.jpg

I love the pictures! The kids look to be having agreat time!!

Thanks for sharing! I am so jealous of your wagon...

I sure did get a good work out. Slick was not winded at all, but he was sweaty. I can't wait to shave him!

I love my wagon too!!

default_aktion033.gif
Glad to see more pics of Loren, Slick & Rocky, I have missed your posts, keep them coming. Great to see the kids having fun the old fashioned way as in outside not sitting playing video games. They all sure look like they are having fun
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back