Hi everyone! New to forum, no mare in foal tho.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sure is gorgeous that is for sure. Look out and lock her up at night cos Diane might sneak in and steal her
default_new_rofl.gif

Lolololol good to know! I will keep her locked up nice and safe! However if someone was to steal her I would want it to be Diane LOL

Thank you! Good thing you are far away...........except my daughter lives in San Antonio......so.............
default_whistling.gif

Renee, may I ask who is your chips you miss so much? : (
I had to get rid of ALL my horses last year
default_crybaby.gif
I still own my stallion and 1 mare but they are miles and miles away so I can't even go and visit them
default_frusty.gif
I have never really been without horses and I loved my minis more than I have ever loved any horse in all my life. They have such strong little characters. I am praying that things will get better so that I can get them back.

Lololol Diane! I'm going to have to keep my eye out for you then! ; )

Oh Renee, I'm soooo sorry : ( Life takes a turn on us sometimes that we don't like, but I so wish you best on getting them back asap! I think I remember you posting a pic of a haflinger stud, is that one one you still own? He was beautiful! Just stunning!!!

No I "converted" to minis after my children were born as they were easier to manage and I fell totally in love with them. I bought my first one to keep the Haflinger company whilst I was preggo but they hated each other
default_closedeyes.gif
so I gave up with the big horses and kept the mini, of course she needed company so I got another one. After a month I realised they were both pregnant so my mini herd started to grow. lol 3 years ago I had 15
default_whistling.gif
Life has thrown me a curve ball but I am fighting to get it back on track
default_yes.gif

Yeah I understand about the big horses and having kids. I got into minis when I was only a young teen, and have always had big horses. But got married and started have my kids so away the big horses went, but the minis stayed, never been without at least one mini! So now I'm back to having one big horse too, but really don't have time to ride much cuz my kids are still young 2, and 10 months. Minis are by far the best horses to have! Sunny is like a mini draft horse and my 2 y/o love to ride and drive him! She is going to be a trick rider also I think! Lol she was on Sunny bareback and then next thing I know she is STANDING on his back! I about had a heart attack! But sunny is so good and just lets her do anything on and to him! Lol. Here are a few pic...

I'm glad you are getting things worked out to get your babies back!!! Have any pics you would like to share of the ones you had?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol not sure how to turn those pics yet sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh boy do I have pics
default_new_rofl.gif
I will just share a few
default_whistling.gif

This is Luna my first mini with her foal Stella

horses 018.jpg

My stallion Eagle's sandokan of asschatt

group 038.jpg

A couple of my babies

Tara en veulen 2009 030.jpg

a few of the mares mowing the lawn

group 065.jpg

This is my favorite baby born

hols 2010 020.jpg

That grew up to look like this

june 2011.JPG

I have loads of videos of my babies if you want to waste some time
default_yes.gif

Oh wow Renee! Love them! They are all so beautiful, and that last lil guy reminds me of Penny's coloring. That is quite a change he made! i wonder if penny will change like that? He was soooo cute playing with the ball in your video! Thanks for the pics! Your place also looks very lovely!

Wow Renee, that chestnut? appy is amazing! I can see the white around the eyes, hinting at a color change but it's still SO drastic!!! Love that little black appy, and all the others too!

Back