Hi everyone! New to forum, no mare in foal tho.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyGoldenSunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Jessie, I'm Mindy's sister. I have been reading this forum since Mindy put Summer on here, and everyone is so nice and fun I wanted to join in! Hope that is ok!? I don't have a mini mare in foal but I do have a mini gelding Sunny, and a rescue mini filly Penny. Sunny is a silver bay, and Penny is a appy. Also have a 23 year old TWH horse that was also a rescue, his name is Blaze. My little girl Sylee is horse crazy too and just LOVES her "SunnyBoy"! She is two and my little baby girl Adley is 10 months old and loves to pet the horses. I think she has got the horse bug already also! My two girls and Mindys two boys make quite a team, and keep us very busy!!!

Congrats to everyone with all the foals!!!! Love all the pics and have been keeping up with everyone on here. I'm no expert on foaling but was with Mindy and Summer every step of the way, and even helped Mindy and Summer with foaling! Wow what an amazing and once in a life time experience that was!!! Anyway, hope again it's ok for me to join all you Aunties! : D

A huge welcome Mindy's sister!! Very happy to have you join us - although we already consider you part of the family because we know you were helping Mindy with Summer's pregnancy. Just great to be able to put a 'face' to a referred to 'sister'. Was it your little kiddies who were ill awhile back? Hope they are all better now.

Do join in with the other threads and keep a watch on the rest of the foaling mares here - most folk need all the help they can get so an extra pair of eyes is always welcome.
default_yes.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome Anna! I feel like I know everyone already since I have been reading for so long now! Lol nice to be here and part of the family! : D It took me a while but I finally made it lol Yes my poor little babies where sick : ( also me and my husband but we are all well now. So nice to be able to take the girls back outside to play!

I sure will do my best to help everyone out! Don't know how much help I will be tho. Hehe ; ) Summer sure did teach us a lot! And Mindy and Summer did SO awesome getting little Smokey here! Bless Mindys heart she did so good taking care of summer and was so sleep deprived!!! Smokey is a mess and we are all in love with him! : D

Yup Mindy finally here! ; ) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jessie, I am so glad you decided to join us and as Anna said your are already a member of our gang
default_smile.png
It's good to hear that you are all better now, nothing worse than taking care of sick children when you are sick yourself. Not to mention having a sick man in the house
default_thud.gif

Your furry kids are gorgeous so I look forward to seeing some pics
default_yes.gif

Hi Renne! Yes is hard work taking care of two sick kids and a sick husband when you are sick! Mommas never get rest or taken care of, it's the pits! Oh well we live on! Lol. I will post pics of everyone soon!

Hi MountainWoman! That is my beloved Sunny!!! I have had him since he was only 7 months old, he is now 11 years old! I cart trained him and he is the most wonderful horse! He is 33" tall and AMHA/AMHR registered, he is truly my pride and joy!!!

WELCOME!!!! I'm glad you jumped in here, as we're happy to finally meet you!! You don't have to have a mare in foal to join us -- so help us watch and share more about your horses and kids, etc.

If you see something and have a question, please feel free to ask it. Probably someone else is thinking it, but might be worried about asking! THis is the place we all share and learn from each other, so join right in!!

default_saludando.gif
Hello from Australia!

Is that your gelding in your profile pic? Whoever it is, they are gorgeous!!!!!

Hi Diane! Thanks for the welcome and it's nice to be here with you all and meet you all too! :D I will be posting pics of my kids and horses very soon for you all to see!

Hi Hayley! Thank you :D yes that is my gelding Sunny! He is my pride and joy! I love him so much, he is the best little horse!!! I will post more pics of him for y'all!

Hi Cassie! Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you! He is my love! And yes he is a silver bay! I also LOVE the silver horses! Every time I see a silver mini I want to buy it! Lol one day I hope to find a match to sunny to drive as a team! : D

Yes they are! Mindys mare summer is a perfect match to sunny only darker. After all sunny and summer are half brother and sister! Same sire, and they are the same build and hight, and I'm pretty sure they know they are brother and sister. Any time Mindy brings summer to my place they are SO happy to see each other and get along perfect! Never being ugly to each other no mater how long they have been apart! It's very special! When I found summer as a weanling i just had to have her but.....my husband wouldn't let me buy her : ( so I called Mindy and talked her into getting her ; ) I was beside myself when she got her!

Renee, may I ask who is your chips you miss so much? : (

I thought Summer was the ugliest little thing I had ever seen when you forced me to go look at her! LOLOLOLOL (I was not "into" minis at the time....that's my only defense!) But I am SOOOOO glad you talked me into buying her. She has stole my heart and has become beautiful to me. And she has given me another special "mini me" mini! Summer is hands down the best horse buy I have ever made. So thanks Sis! ( don't let this go to your head.... and don't talk me into to any more horses either!! ;D)

Lololololol yeah I remember you NOT liking her at all!!! Lol so funny! Just so glad you have her and smokey now! She really is the best little horse!!! Ill try not to talk you into any more ; ) lol not making any promises tho : p

Back