Hi - been a long time!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
Hi! Do you guys remember me? :lol: The past year has been so busy and my life has changed so much, it seems like years since I was here last.

In October of 05 we moved to WY for my husbands work, I was just starting to get settled in, unpacking and decorating our new place when I found out I was pregnant. :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: For us it was a huge shocker, we weren't planning on children at all, of course my parents and hubbys parents were ecstatic. So after a very easy 9 months (I didn't have morning sickness and only gained 10lbs!) our daughter was born. The easy pregancy got made up for in the delivery, it was a horribly hard delivery that almost ended in a c-section and would have if there'd been time but she was getting distressed so they yanked her out w/ forceps - thank god for epidurals. Anyway she was fine, a very healthy and overdone (gestational age was 41 weeks) 6lbs 13oz, 21" long with a 14.5" head (it's no wonder she wouldn't come out). She was born right in the middle of AMHR Nationals on Sept. 11th, I think my mom was a wreck the whole time they were there. Her name is Rayna and she's 2 months old now - here are a few pics. Thanks for letting me share my baby girl!
default_smile.png

firstbath.jpg
3daysoldA.jpg

thumbsucker1.jpg
purplesweater.jpg

2monthsA.jpg
towel2.jpg

Welcome back Sarah and congratulations on your baby daughter! She's adorable.

It is always nice to have someone with your knowledge on the Forum.

Carol

Yep I was there when the news came in. However for some reason I thought you already had kids.

That said I talked to both your mom and dad down there. They both seemed to be doing well. Seemed excited to get home and see the baby tho. Had a good time there and your parents are very nice people.

OH my that is a beautiful baby and look at all that hair. A big congradulations to you and your husband.

Carlene

Welcome back Sarah, and CONGRATULATIONS on that gorgeous and perfect little daughter!!!
default_smile.png

Congrats Sarah - she's beautiful! Last time I talked to you, you told me you were pregnant, so

I'm glad to see the happy result!!

Ohhh, congratulations! They DO turn a life upside down and inside out, though, don't they?

How beautiful and sweet she looks and I know you love and cherish her so I'll just say more pics will be nice when you can.

I'm so glad to see you back and congratulations again!

Liz M.

:aktion033: Congratulations! I'm new to the forum (since October so you don't know me) but I was curious about this post and get a suprise... lol.... I love seeing baby pictures.... I am wanting another one right now, I have a 3 year old son. Just wait.... the easy pregnancy is made up for in labor, delivery, and grey hairs as they get older... I am only 23 and I am finding quite a few greys on my head from my son already!!!!

Congratulations again... She sure is a pretty little thing!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations....your daughter is beautiful!!
default_wub.png
: I love her name, too!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congrats!! :aktion033: She is so cute
default_wub.png
:

Leslie

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back