Hello My Friends -- Some Sad News / Some Happy News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for you loss, I could tell in your posts in the past how much you loved Winston. I sure hope Watson helps ease the pain!
default_wub.png

I know when I lost my Shih-tzu's they where like my children, and I will never forget them.

So sorry for you loss of Winston Jill. It is so hard losing the pets that we hold so dear to our hearts.

Watson will bring great cheer to your heart - looking forward to some very cute photos after he gets home. Take care.

I'm so sorry for your loss Jill
default_no.gif
I hope Watson can ease the pain a little for you.

Oh no....... Jill, it makes me so sad to hear you lost your beloved Winston. I know it very hard to loose a 4 legged family member.

My condolences.

Anita

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss.. I can see how much he meant to you.
default_no.gif

I hope little Watson will be able to comfort you for years to come.

Oh, Jill - I just now read of the loss of your precious Winston. I am so sorry, I know he has been a big part of your life.

I had my German Shepherd, Keisha euthanized, this summer - it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. She was 14 years old and I just could not bear to see her in pain. I held her in my arms when the vet gave her the shot and she looked up at me like she understood licking my hand one last time, Keisha was my soul mate, my constant companion and I miss her every single day.

Keisha will always be a part of my heart and I know Winston will be a part of you. Hugs as you deal with the loss of your precious Winston.

I know Winston will want you to be happy and little Watson will help to heal the void in your heart.

We will be all anxiously waiting for pictures of that new little bundle of love!!

I'm so sorry Jill. {{{Hugs}}} to you and H. I know he was your baby.
default_crybaby.gif

Your new baby won't take Winston's place in your heart, he'll fill your heart in a new place so it won't hurt as much.

Jill-

I just saw your post - so sorry to hear about Winston. I know you're really hurting as I remember how upset you were the last time he had surgery. Time will help - I'm just so glad you found Watson. Hope your trip to NC was successful today.

Take care!!

Barbie

Jill,

I am so sorry for your loss. But I agree with you, they do come back.

I lost my best buddy when she was 9 years old. A powder puff Chinese Crested. She was small, loving playful and just everything to me. One day when I called her, she would not come. When she finially did, it was obvious that there was something wrong. Then she started to go into a seizure. She went in and out while I rushed her to the vet. The vet worked on her for 3 hours, but was unable to bring her out of her seizure, so I had her put down. I cried and cired like I never have before. It was awful!!

Eventually my Mariah came back to me in the form of a 3 lb Yorkie. Bailey does the same 360's that Mariah did and acts so much like her. She is my love and she goes to all of the shows with me. I say I bought a sleeper horse trailer for her, and it is true, so that I do not have to sneak her into hotel rooms. She always has a place.

I hope your new puppy is everything that you hope for and that he fills that void in your heart!

Hi Jill,

I read this a few days ago, but did not respond as I just did not have the words. I know how much he meant to you and could hear your heart breaking.

I hope each day brings you peace and your thoughts of Winston quickly turn in to memory's with a smile.

Take care

Carolyn

Jill and Harvey, I'm so sorry to read Winston is gone....my thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve.

I am happy to read the news of your new puppy Watson......I look forward to seeing more pics and hearing all the joy he will bring you both. Take care, Russ

Oh Jill I am so sorry
default_no.gif

Your new guy is just adorable and although I know he can never take Winstons place Im sure he will give you many years of love and joy.
default_wub.png

Oh Jill, I am so sorry for your loss of Winston. I know how special he was to you. Big hugs are coming to you and Harvey.

I have been gone, and not posting a bunch- but I just ran across this-

I am so very deeply sorry for your loss Jill- and also happy that you have found your new fur son.

I do believe they come back to love you again. (((((((hugs))))))))

Oh Jill, I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Winston. There can be nothing worse than loosing a dear furkid. Hugs!

Latest posts

Back