Hey everyone Im bac!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secret22

Reaction score
How are you all? I finally got back online as we sold our house and moved a few weeks back and I only got our computer hooked up this weekend. Yahoo we sold our house!

Updates on my life:

Mum brought 3 new horses - a mare and foal and a TB gelding.

We have brought 30acres of land next to a fantastic beach where we are going to build our new house and stables etc.

We are renting a little 3 bedroom house which is tiny tiny tiny but it will do till we have built our hosue.

I have been doing lots and lots of forest hacking on my TB mare cause its winter over here.

I have toned up my body and I think Im looking great, my stomach is finally flat and oh my gosh my thighs are soooo nice and long and thin.

I have been eating really healthy and as Im a vegetarian I am feeling soooooo great.

Those are the good things that have been happening in my life and I am making another thread about some tragic that happened to me or should i say around me.

Hope all you guys are well. Please reply, Id love to know.

Love to all.

Charlie.

default_wacko.png
: I hate moving. We're going to be moving sometime next month. Trying to move closer to our friends. But they're moving in July. Hoping they find a house close to where they live now. But it seems like forever before you get things back together enough so you can find anything. It's so depressing.

Latest posts

Back